Crazy shit that happened at your school

Reaction score
didn't go :kappa:

eh, some dude threw acid into someone's eye and I think they went blind idk

Reaction score
My school also had a name change because it was named after Jeb Stuart a Confederate States Army general during the American Civil War. It’s known “Justice High School”

Reaction score
WELCOME TO AMERICA, WHERE'S THE STORY ABOUT THE KID WHO GOT BEAT UP FOR STEALING A JUUL

Reaction score
uhhhh a while back some kid actually killed himself on school grounds (no idea if it was intentional or not)
kid with ADHD punched the fucking teacher and then got his ass whooped (later he punched some glass art and broke it)
a few fights here and there, nothing special
some turcin kid brought a fucking knife against another kid
some norwegian wanker brought scissors to school
(both of these kids almost got jumped by my friends because of this)

not my school but some retardo made a mass rdm threat on fucking 4chan and got caught

Reaction score
one little autistic adhd chinese guy got in a fight with a kurd and took a knife from home economics and tried stabbing him with it

Reaction score
Dude came in with a knife threatening everyone, shit was so funny.

Some dude also shat on the floor, then picked it up and threw it against the walls, werent allowed to go to the toilets upstairs for 4 months because of this. Downstairs toilets were supervised and only accessable during breaks.

And then the usual fight every other week, people doing cocaine in the toilets, people breaking chairs.

My school was fucking fucked.

Reaction score
Probably the most vivid memories of crazy shit happening at my school was a blind lad with other learning difficulties who went through a phase where he used to strip naked on our playground and tug his willy whilst yelling "Mr O, I'm not behaving again!".

Also someone bought in a butterfly knife every day for 2 weeks and would show it off during break. He was eventually caught and his teacher gave it back to him at the end of the day telling him not to bring it in again.

Someone used to wear a bulletproof vest to school for some reason and when you'd ask about it he'd say "Its resistant of any calibre above .44 magnum and can also stop a buckshot!". The school allowed it because it "gave him the confidence to go outside".

An explanation, when I started secondary school, I went to a school for people with "additional learning support needs", basically a polite way of saying "School for disabled people" since I'm autistic. It was a primary and secondary rolled into one that my brother had been going to since he started school. I struggled in mainstream schools so I had to go to this school and I passed the school with 3 D+ GCSE's, Completed all functional skills English and maths, and with an NOCN Qualification in Food Hygiene and Health and Safety in the workplace, as well as a document certifying that I passed a course on Law. Overall a good school and I praise its entire staff team, including unpaid volunteers, for what they do daily.

Reaction score
couple stuff:

some kid at the boarding school of my school continously started cutting himself in his room and went running to other rooms asking for help leaving blood all over the hallway (i got told this im not in the boarding school myself) he also wanted to do the blue whale challenge. now (2 years later) he got a 16 year old pregnant and is about to become a dad, x fucking d
-
an autistic kid from like 2 years down got mad after ending up in a discussion with a teacher and decided to punch her hard in the face leaving her with a broken nose and bruised neck lol
-
recently some guys in the same year as me decided to make a fake account of a 14 y old girl and send photo's with the snapchat filter that makes you look like a girl to a weird kid in my class who was dumb enough to believe it was real. They had weird conversations in snapchat and arranged a date, later that day he sent like 3 nudes (bruh moment), ofcourse the guy went to the date and stood there for like 1 hour waiting on her alone. so now theres nudes of him going around and people calling him a pedophile as he's 18 trying to date a 14y old girl. he was later seen with knuckles being pretty badly bruised but we don't know what happened.

Reaction score
HAD TO DO IT TO EM BRO THEY HAD DEVIL LETTUICE

16498872-funny-nerdy-guy-wearing-glasses.jpg

Reaction score
Went to school on halloween with a towel wrapped around my head and cardboard strapped to my chest.

Got told to at least make the towel not a turban so I made it into a Shemagh