Current Roleplaying state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Max arm against the government... they tried and managed to tax our sugar, cotton, people we must not let this happen again, not how you were taught to behave, I guess nate hoes must be my real son :facepalm: ...

Reaction score
You’re wrong if you even try to claim that staff do not care about RP.

A list of things that encourage RP that me and Tyla have implemented:
  • Community Spotlight which recognises people’s attempts at RP
  • Encouraged staff to have discretion with rules when it comes to RP, if it’s fun for those involved, why stop it.
  • Added an extended prop limit for those who want to build RP. This also blocks you placing planters so you cannot claim it just allows bigger defences.
  • Ran regular RP events that range from criminal focussed to creative
  • Actively encouraged anyone in the community to highlight examples of RP with a channel on discord for people to post stuff.
  • Made jobs such as taxi driver more rewarding. With more on the way.

There is no staff member that will stop you from roleplaying if it doesn’t negatively affect anyone else and benefits RP. You’re not playing a single player game, other people deserve to enjoy situation and not just be kidnapped and held hostage.

Realistically, you’re just mad because you’ve been raided and mugged so much, criminal RP is just as valid as anything else.

I am closing this as it’s just a dog pile, sorry if I made any mistakes as I am currently hungover.

Status
Not open for further replies.