Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: DanielTTK

IN-GAME NAME: Daniel Walker

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:55260803

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to be an enforcer so I can help the server to strive and reach a point where the server will be full and earn as much players as it deserves. I also don't like seeing rules being broken (I know clichey but its true). Everything has a time and a place, i do believe that but I also believe that rules are there for a reason and I want to uphold those rules to ensure everyones enjoyment of the roleplay, the intended purpose of this server. Countless of times have I seen the rules being broken.
I also see myself as a good fit for becoming an enforcer. I have been staff in other servers and I have also worked with alot of people. I am very capable of staying calm and grounded in intense situations. I am very good at seperating emotions from my judgement. Not saying any names, but I have seen numerous people falling victim to staff punishing players out of frustration for a rule they otherwise wouldnt have punished for or exaggerate a situation out of frustration. I am a very calm guy and I am on often when other staff are not and I think, especially in these times, I can be very productive as an administrator or moderator.

I really like the PERPHeads gamemode and I want to make a difference within the server. Thats just who I am, If I see something I like I often want to be apart of it and I think being staff is the best way to be more involved with the gamemode I like so much and to really make a difference. I really want to be able to do more for the server and I want to take care of the servers rules. Its always frustrating with rule breakers so I would like to help calming that down and be a loyal soldier who abides by the rules of PERPHeads.

In summary,
Im a good person, Im calm and confident. I like to have things going. I love helping people. I know how to act appropriately for different situations. I am a hard worker, I am not expecting this application to get accepted, that would be unrealstic. Instead im doing this to get the feedback I need to better myself to eventually, in the future, become a member of the staff team. Because of all these traits and desires, I will be able to satisfy my need to help the one community that I love and the only gmod server that I play.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I currently have a recent warn for killing officers unecessarily but when that subsides I hope you can make your decison then and assess me then rather then deny me the chance to become an enforcer instantly and to take part in the servers growth. One month is all I ask for.

All my previous warns havent been that serious and are easily excused. Also, Im the best teen for the job.

I am very friendly but I can be teasing to people I think that can handle it. Of course, I have stopped doing that in PERP because people dont seem to take it well. You can only learn from experience. I am even friendly to people that one tap me across the street cuz I know I wont be able to do nothin.

Status
Not open for further replies.