Dom's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dom_

IN-GAME NAME: Dom Gandhi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I would like to become an enforcer as it has been something i have aspired to do for a long time now and after applying a few weeks ago, i have only wanted it more. I have always looked up to being a staff member and helping out in this community and i now believe that after i recieved feedback about my flaws, i have bettered myself to put myself in the postition to potentially be a good staff member.

As i said i have wanted this for a long time, and after a few months of me slowly but surely improving myself and my attitude towards perpheads i finally believe that i am ready. I have put a lot of time trying to improve my skills such as dealing with situations and being more understandable with people for this very role. Furthermore, i believe that i have a very comprehensive understanding of the rules now that i have seen the server and similar situations from different points of view, for this reason, amongst many others, i believe i would make a great enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I have tried not to repeat myself from my last application, please read it if you haven't already, it contains more info and more background :)

Please leave some constructive feedback, positive or negative.

REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Yes
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server: Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: Yes
You must have access to and use a microphone: Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: Yes

Fuck samuel

Reaction score
*normal rimlick answer*

+support
great lad, friendly, helpful and all that shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
*normal rimlick answer*

+support
great lad, friendly, helpful and all that shit

how does this even have 2 funny ratings
Shitty profilepic you have, get on my level.

On topic: +Support, have no fucking clue who you are, but you sound dope

Deleted member 6228

Known dom for a while now, he's a good pal and defo deserves this. Always helpful and friendly and lately he's lost a lot of the anger problems from before so +1

Reaction score
Dom is someone with great knowledge of the rules, one of the things we've denied him for before is that he gets frustrated and mad about stuff really easily, which I can agree to, it's been annoying as he's one of the best people on the server rule knowledge wise, activity wise and aswell communication wise, he has however worked on this a ton and improved his overall behaviour. This is someone who puts a lot of heart and soul into the game and really cares about the community itself.

+Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support Dom has an outstanding knowledge of the rules and In my opinion be has greatly improved with his behaviour on the server regarding the anger. I think Dom would fit the role of Enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

Where should i start? Likewise with collier, dom has a quite professional attitude alongside with him being a quite nice pal. He is a very active member of our community, and helps a lot with both the Police Department. He also helps a lot of newer players and older players whenever they require such.

One thing i also wanna say is that he stands up for people that needs it. Which i thank him for. We need more people like him!

He has worked hard for what he has, and i have never seen him do anything stupid. Dom has great potential to become a good moderator in the future in which will bring a new possible perspective to the staff team. In my eyes dom is not bias at all, therefore i'd say he is a good addition to the staff team.

wrote this on phone dont expect it to be good xd

Deleted member 4116

+Support known Dom since he was a lil sweater powergrowing like a skid in regals with @DANIEL_ . He got really good rule knowledge, and always when there is a tricky situation where I can possibly get banned. I go and ask Dom what to do, he always helps me and tells me what to do and what not to. Because of him I know what to do in risky situations and not to get banned, which I am really happy about. Most the time staff have no to time to help because they’re busy and shit. Goodluck on getting enforcer Dominic.

Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
+SUPPORT
I think he knows what he's doing, always see him telling people what to do and what not to do if he sees them about to break a rule or something.
Knows how to role play pretty well too.
Friend person, not a nasty person at all.
Also, when I was a mayor, he asked me to increase the slots for medic just so he can teach a guy how to be a medic, not a lot of people help new sweaters these days but it's nice to see people like Dom do so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dom seems to be chill most of the time. His rules knowledge is great in my opinion. He takes a few mins to think before he performs an action unlike most of us. Dom would make a great staff member. Good luck :)

Reaction score
+Support

You're a chill guy, I have seen you help out a few sweaters recently, guiding them around and teaching them the basics and what not. You clearly have good rule knowledge and law knowledge. As well as you being a captain in PLPD as well as a frequent civilian player, you have a clear view in both sides and, I think that would be a good thing for staff members to be able to relate to cases. Honestly, I also want to add, I know you have been friends with some people who have been in some drama in the community but I respect that you actually think before you do stuff and you avoided those situations and separated yourself rather than walk into something blindly, in my opinion, that's a very good mindset to have.

Good luck!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
sgoizl.png
This guy fancies me...

Right... Ive known Gandhi Muhammad for a long time. I think denying his enforcer app due to his frustration and because you think he gets angry was dumb asf. Considering you banned 99.9% of the players he played with and is still able to play relatively happily without a massive blow out with all the Olsen drama shows he's able to control his anger and frustration, also shows he has the maturity to be an enforcer as he possesses every other requirememt needed.

@Bolli @MrLewis

Reaction score
Dom is a great guy. He is very friendly, and a great mentor(Best observed in the PD). He posses all qualities required to be a successful enforced, and he is extremely active on all community platforms. Also frequently engaging in help chat and OOC. I see no reason why dom shouldn’t be accepted.

Reaction score
Dom is a great candidate. For this role. He has shown to most of us that he is ready for a role like this. From him helping new people out. Helping out in OOC chat and /help every now and again.
He has also helped me out when it comes to being a civ and running around doing stuff.
Dom is a very nice and friendly guy. He isn't a big scary guy. Trust me.
He has also shown that he matches most of the skills needed to be an enforcer by him becoming the CPT of patrol and doing all that he has done for the PD. This has shown off on a lot of people that he isn't just a kill hungry guy. He is a nice and understanding lad. Even knowing he can get pissed at people very easy within RP. That is fine.

+Support.

Reaction score
Support Pending.

Here's some of my opinions on the idea of you being enforcer:

- During the Olsen Drama you kept yourself out of it, which is very respectable, but at the same time, Not involving yourself in something that is clear and obviously not something to involve yourself in is common sense.
- You're an excellent PD staff member who actually wrote an observation report on me without me even asking for one.
- You can start banning people who jump in to defend you in shootouts for no real reason.
- You can laugh at your own IC death, a skill the community needs more of.
- Your previous application was denied just about 2 weeks ago. Your application talks about preparing yourself for the role of enforcer, and I'm not calling you a liar at all by saying this, but I would find it perfectly reasonable for people to doubt that.
- You have alot of warnings and a few bans, and in my eyes, this makes you a MORE Suitable candidate than some, since your experience on the server can assist you in your enforcer role.

Best of luck with this application my dude!

Reaction score
im actually surprised dom didnt get accepted on his last enforcer app. +Support, good roleplayer, plays as both cop and civilian equally, knows the rules, active. Anything else that i should add? Helps out sweaters.

Reaction score
Support Pending.

Here's some of my opinions on the idea of you being enforcer:

- During the Olsen Drama you kept yourself out of it, which is very respectable, but at the same time, Not involving yourself in something that is clear and obviously not something to involve yourself in is common sense.
- You're an excellent PD staff member who actually wrote an observation report on me without me even asking for one.
- You can start banning people who jump in to defend you in shootouts for no real reason.
- You can laugh at your own IC death, a skill the community needs more of.
- Your previous application was denied just about 2 weeks ago. Your application talks about preparing yourself for the role of enforcer, and I'm not calling you a liar at all by saying this, but I would find it perfectly reasonable for people to doubt that.
- You have alot of warnings and a few bans, and in my eyes, this makes you a MORE Suitable candidate than some, since your experience on the server can assist you in your enforcer role.

Best of luck with this application my dude!
Thank you for your feedback, this is really constructive! Regarding the last application and the preparation I mentioned, I was preparing for quite a long time before my last application, I tried to improve the ways in which I dealt with situation in and out of character, I tried to improve the ways I dealt with people in general and a ton of other things which I thought would help me if I became enforcer. The application was denied around 3 weeks ago (don’t quote me) and since then I’ve tried to improve on the things I was denied for last time (getting angry easily etc)

Thank you for this feedback, it was very helpful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.