Dom's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No idea why this application is pending, Dom is an example to other staff and the current moderation team could all learn things from him. His work ethic, community input amongst all else is key to Perps success, accept this man.

Ayjay

Reaction score
@TinySlayer @Madda and @Bolli did you an absolute disservice by keeping you from administrator several times, there was a clear and present distaste toward you from Senior Administration. Yes you did deserve the shit you got toward the end of your time in the staff team, but that was caused by an obvious lack of recognition in your abilities, there's no wonder why you went off the rails, this was also used against you as yet another excuse to stifle your progression.

At your best, you are one of the best people for the job, you've championed change, held strong opinions on obvious issues and have been an exemplary staff member throughout your time administrating.

Do I think you should come back for a third time? No. Here's why:
I don't believe this staff team deserves you, it's obviously your choice to volunteer your time, but there's just so little you are going to get out of this role for an extended amount of time. You've done everything you need to do and had a lot of it thrown back in your face, slapping a german in the top job doesn't fix the gaping issues that lie within the staff team and community. Honestly if I had it my way, the doors of this place would be locked and we'd all move on with our lives. You don't have my support simply because this isn't the right thing for you, you should run away as far as you can before it's too late and you're captured in the same routine of licking arse for a green name, and a vote in which bottom of the barrel reject they give enforcer next.

I'm not being cynical, I'm being realistic and to be quite honest I think you should just close your application now and retain your dignity.

Unless they give you Senior Administrator any time soon I'd stay far away.

Reaction score
One of the best staff that this server ever had in my opinion, very good rule knowledge good english mentor and very friendly dude no doubt if he gets enforcer he will do a great work

Reaction score
was gonna save my 1000th message for something special but I think I need to use it to say I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.