Dom's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dom is a great candidate. For this role. He has shown to most of us that he is ready for a role like this. From him helping new people out. Helping out in OOC chat and /help every now and again.
He has also helped me out when it comes to being a civ and running around doing stuff.
Dom is a very nice and friendly guy. He isn't a big scary guy. Trust me.
He has also shown that he matches most of the skills needed to be an enforcer by him becoming the CPT of patrol and doing all that he has done for the PD. This has shown off on a lot of people that he isn't just a kill hungry guy. He is a nice and understanding lad. Even knowing he can get pissed at people very easy within RP. That is fine.

+Support.

Thanks for the kind words mate :)

Reaction score
Dom is a great guy. He is very friendly, and a great mentor(Best observed in the PD). He posses all qualities required to be a successful enforced, and he is extremely active on all community platforms. Also frequently engaging in help chat and OOC. I see no reason why dom shouldn’t be accepted.

Thank you

Reaction score
Dom_ has been helpful to new players and had a much better attitude towards everyone since his last app, he has taken feedback and used it well. he is active in help chat, ts and in-game
+Support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Great Guy, has been here for a long time and has a really good rule knowledge. And he isn't an angry guy

Reaction score
Good rule knowledge, very friendly by helping new sweaters and people in help chat, he is active and has role playing experience and knows how to handle things as a higher up as seen in his pd rank
+support

Reaction score
+Support
Dom is calm as fuck and handles any situation with a calm and easy attitude, he knows how to have fun even when being professional and doing the right things, he has started becoming more helpful in OOC and help chat and has provided help to many within the community. He's a great lad and I will support his application.

Reaction score
+Support
Dom is calm as fuck and handles any situation with a calm and easy attitude, he knows how to have fun even when being professional and doing the right things, he has started becoming more helpful in OOC and help chat and has provided help to many within the community. He's a great lad and I will support his application.

Thank you for the kind words :) along with the others who have replied xx

A1L

Reaction score
+Support

Dom is a very chill guy, knows what he's doing and has great law and rule knowledge. He's been really helpful in OOC when I was on(Before PC was broke), very calm and friendly lad to speak to when on-duty, 100% a great candidate for the enforcer role. Good luck Dom.

Reaction score
Just gonna copy paste my old reply, my opinion on Dom hasnt changed. If you think he has anger issues then you should reconsider and think some of the previous staff we had with anger issues.

rim reply:

Dom is genuinely a good guy and I don't see a single wrong bone in him, I do know that he wants to help out the server to the best of his abilities and his take on situations will definitely help him keep a cool head for admin situations as he's a pretty relaxed and easy going person if you've been around with him. He's an absolute unit but that's to be expected of UK chavs. Good luck unlike me who is on a naughty list of never getting Enforcer again.

Reaction score
love you +1 support - friendly guy, active - knows his shit and better than any other CONTENDER

Reaction score
There's so many reason personaly that I would find @Dom_ the perfect Enforcer,

He is an active player, been around Perp for a long time of my understanding.
Dom has a great knownledge of both the server rules and the server laws.

Dom has been actively helping new and older people around the server.
He's always been a mix of a nice person yet a goofy person you could banter with.

Goodluck <3

Reaction score
Dom has shown to me and many other members of the community that he is compitent enough to be an enforcer, in the past week, All my doubts have more or less faded and I feel as though I can confide my trust in Dom to deal with administrative situations confidently and expect appropriate action be taken to reslove issues.

rat

Reaction score
dominic ghandi is a really good member of the community and i feel like he has enough experience of all of the aspects of the gamemode to consider many different viewpoints in his decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.