Dom's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dom_

IN-GAME NAME: Dom Gandhi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: The main reason I want to become staff again is because I realize how much I fucked up by leaving in the first place. The main reason I left was because I was planning on leaving perp as a whole for a while and didn’t want to waste anyone’s time being like the rest of the staff members who take a break and never return. There were many more reasons for my resignation, however, after a break and a period of time for me to essentially get it all out of my system, I really do want to return and once again be part of the staff team, continuing the graft from where I left off. I was staff for the best part of 2 years, and have only been gone around a month or two, and being honest, I did let it slip in during my break and received a ban for 1.1, following a stupid argument with another player in OOC.
Another reason I want to return to the staff team is because I consistently see minges killing the server whilst no staff are online or staff are afk, and it ruins the fun for everyone, becoming staff will also give me a purpose on the server and will motivate me to play more often and for the right reasons, and in doing so will allow me to benefit the server, the player base and enable me to rack up high report counts every month as I did previously.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: YES

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This time will be different to the last time I was staff, last time I got too confident and let my temper slide, I’ve had time to reflect and this will not be the case anymore.
Also just to clarify, people seem to have this perception about me being angry and having a temper, this is true however not once while I was staff did I let it get the better of me in a sit or a staff situation, I am disrespectful and an absolute cunt in game, but anyone I dealt with as staff previously will know I am not usually like that when it comes to staff or PD situations.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. uh
  3. You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. Yes
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. Yes
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. Yes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly all doubts I had for Dom at first were quickly surpassed within the month of him being staff after he handled one of my sits with the same depth and efficiency as I'd seen from current senior administration. The fact that Dom wasn't given admin still perplexes me.

Massive +Support.

Reaction score
Best thing we could do right now in terms of the staff team is bring back Dom. He was a great staff member and I was extremely disappointed he left. +support

Reaction score
+Support
You're a great guy and all and can have a great laugh, but when you said 'Uh' to the requirement about bans and warnings, I had to check, and it turns out that it's been around 2 months or so since your ban by spaceshots.
1581271494973.png
However, that doesn't change my image of you, nor will it, hopefully, they won't really care about it either.

Reaction score
He was able to appeal his ban though, and had the decency to step forward and admit that he did wrong, something a lot of players don't do.

Reaction score
You're right Jimmy however I have applied anyway due to the severe lack of staff on the server at the moment, I was going to wait the 3 months but it was for a silly argument where I let myself slip not too long after I resigned, I held my hands up and appealed it, making the 2 month ban end on the day my appeal was accepted, meaning it was only a week in total. It seems like a very silly thing to deny an application over especially with my experience and the state of the staff team and server at the moment. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Deleted member 5577

Neutral | You're very toxic tbh and you have been banned for it, that being said you can put on a professional face and deal with things properly I'm just not sure if you'd be biased based on if you simply didn't like someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I wasn't biased before and I simply wouldn't be now, you're right I have been banned for being toxic and I am incredibly toxic in character to most people, as I said above I am a cunt in-game. However, I don't hold grudges and don't take things personally. I didn't have an issue with being bias in the PD or in the staff team previously, so there is no reason I would this time around. Thanks for the response.

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken Dom can be the biggest cunt in game, but I have personally never seen or heard of him being biased when dealing with rule breaks/pd things. And yea, Dom can be toxic at times, but most people on perp are toxic at times.. But I am sure that he will be professional if he becomes staff again.

I must say that Dom was one of the best staff members this community had.

Reaction score
+Support

Dom has changed alot, Dom contributed alot to the community for being a moderator for a long time also was chief of PD and changed PD alot. In general Dom is a very nice guy and has a lot of expierence as a staff and general of the community.

Reaction score
Used to be one of the best staff members and I believe he will be again. Great and kind guy in general +support from me

Reaction score
When i came back from My ban, you were being quiet toxic especially against me when i tried changing myself, Kinda making me believe that you hold a very big grudge against me. Idk what to say in this.. However since your ban from spaceshots i havent really had any problems with You or any fights. I do see you occasionally but then again, atm im mostly on late evenings as I sleep a lot at day time.

There was some times i doubted your ability as a staff member as you Also often bought discussions on ooc whilst being staff. However you did do your job, you did lots of reports etc, and most the times handled them pretty well, so honestly i guess i'd give you a

+1 aswell mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.