EMS First Responder Poll

Reaction score
Right, because we can't decide over a look/change of a future WIP vehicle/skin that will replace the Toyota Prius first responder of the paramedics pick one of these two styles you would like to see to be added or in similar fashion. So to keep in mind, NOT FINALIZED=CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME

Use the Strawpoll here

Keep in mind that these look low resolutions due to the Valve model viewer as well as having the camera zoomed out so it automatically makes them look shit. These will be more higher quality including metallic paint in-game so this won't look matte in the finalized version.

Also, Alex used pretty lightning so don't judge Fredy's version
@Alex_:D's version
41ff0fbe55.jpg

cebfa27d45.jpg

@Fredy's version
a966378c1e.jpg

For the curious, this is what they aimed for:
7449545146_3133a7a799_b.jpg

313218-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I prefer Alex's because I like the style of "PHS" like it could actually be developed into something? maybe a PHS uniform or an PHS big ambulance, where as Fredy's looks like a fireman's first responder?

Deleted member 1235

Fredy version looks like a mr whippy ice cream with red sauce :booty:. Although I don't like the idea of British themed and American themed EMS vehicles on the same server I personally like the British skin more. However I wouldn't support it if the police/fire didn't change also

Reaction score
Alex wins cause England but it has 8 battenburg squares when it is supposed to have 7. Fredy's is nice and accurate but to be honest it looks like a kid has drawn on it with red pen everywhere on the real life picture.

Reaction score
Mirror the front part. Where it says ambulance. That's also how it is IRL.

Looks good though. Love to drive around in an Audi saving people

Reaction score
I think Fredy's version fits in more with the current EMS First Responder (with a red and white theme) but I prefer Alex's version really don't ban me please

Reaction score
The thing is, neither of those look like the Ambulance we have right now... Isn't it a bit weird if we have an American themed Ambulance and a British themed First Responder?
If this gets changed, change the ambulance aswell.

Reaction score
I think too that you should choose IG what design you want. While I prefer the german one (the red one). Btw, are you/they going to add the same lightbar as they are IRL?

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be fair, we shouldn't have either. Paralake is in the US, meaning that we have US laws, Police cars, etc. So why would we have a British or German First Responder? It just doesnt make sense.
I think we need something like
images

But if we can't have one of those British EMS FTW