Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Jian Huan
England
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:49129099
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I feel I’m ready for the position and I have a great knowledge of the rules, to the extent where I can enforce the rules. I have had a lot experience when it comes to being a admin, moderator (etc). Consequently I know how to enforce rules on serious roleplay servers such as Clockwork Metro, which I gained a lot of experience from when it comes to dealing with trolls, also the most annoying people you could ever think to meet. I have a large amount of times that I have dealt with these types of people.Another reason I should be an Enforcer is my extensive knowledge of the rules, which is from taking NPC’s into account (6.3), to not being able to do U-turns for no reason on the highway (3.22).
Also I have only ever had one ban which was invalid and I got unbanned for it. It was given for me not taking a NPC into account when some of my friends were mugging someone; I was just in the car waiting for them to finish and just because I was the driver of the muggers I got banned with them for not taking the NPC into account.
I’m very active on the server as I have 3 weeks playtime yes, I have been playing since december but I took a long break which was over months long but then I came back, still had not lost my knowledge of the rules which proves that I have good memory and not any time soon going to forget the rules.

Also I have 2023 hours of Garry's mod which at least 90% Is Role play, this proves that I have had a lot of experience when it comes to Role play. This means that I know role play and the types of people who play it. I await your response and please instead of saying +Support or -Support please state the reasons.
Thank you.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes I have been an admin on many servers, I have been Admin on:Metro 2033 Clockwork Cyber tech RP Clockwork Also good gamers (My name was Almighty mr penguin)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:I'm very active as I am on at least a hour each day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I meet every requirement:
[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - 3 weeks of playtime
[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. -I have had no Vac ban
[X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - 6 Months since my last ban
[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. -.Yes I have a deep knowledge of the rules.
[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - Yes I do have a microphone and is easily accessed
[
X] You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. - Yes I am very active on Teamspeak
CONTACT INFORMATION:
TeamSpeak: One one
Steam: Pear/лийр

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion Pear is more than capable of this role and is overall a friendly, easy going and pleasant person to play with and I would love to see him in this position. Good Luck One One.

8834320-illustration-of-a-carrot-character-giving-thumbs-up.jpg

Reaction score
+ support, I've known you from the start and you've never failed to make me laugh. You are extremely mature and know the rules really well, I also put Pear in several situations which he handled well. Good luck one one!

Reaction score
Chrissy;n45711 said:
+support jesus christ yes
Funny guy (like aaron) but knows and follows the rules (unlike aaron)

i follow rules its just i choose the wrong choices because i'm retarded

Reaction score
+ support I have seen you on the team speak and you are quite a nice guy

Reaction score
Ash said:
Neutral, heading to a -support. I have not saw you role play much, you mainly grow like others do and I don't see how you can do a job as a Enforcer from inside a building growing. Like yesterday you were inside a building most of the time while I was on, it would be better to get more role play out of it than just sit there.
Maybe go cop more or just come out.
U should see him RP with Betsy, never seen better stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.