SenlinGames/Robin Sen Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Robin Sen

Thirteen | (07/11/00)

United Kingdom

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I should be enforcer for many reasons. I feel I’m ready for the position and I have a great knowledge of the rules, to the extent where I can enforce the rules. I have been part of the community since 18th September 2013 and have met many players on my journey. Everyday when I roleplay, I unfortunately see rulebreakers that need to be dealt with. Everytime I see someone break the rules, I have to do /report, instead I could deal with the situation myself with my great knowledge of the rules. I also have lots of abilities.

With the Helper rank, I try to do more than expected. I try to help out the server to the best of my ability not only in /help, but with OOC situations too (rulebreakers). Lots of Enforcers/Mods/Admins have let me go round with them and show me what it’s like to deal with admin situations. Some let me watch and some let me do it myself. While doing this, I gained a lot of experience (what to do and not what to do).

I also would be a good enforcer because of my experience. I have been on a lot on RP servers which helps me when it comes to how to Role Play. I try to Role Play to the best of my ability and I can tell when people don’t Role Play correctly. I also try to very mature and be a role model for others, so they also know how to Role Play. I also have a very strong knowledge of the rules which helps me and others on how to play PERPHeads. My timezone also helps because with the timezone GMT+0 I am able to play at the peak times of the server when lots of people are on. I would love to help the higher ranked staff at these times.

I’m also on TeamSpeak3 on a daily basis and I’ve been talking to a lot of the staff members and they’ve had detailed conversations with me on their experience and what they think I will be expecting as an Enforcer. I’m also on there to make friends with the community and make a stronger relationships with other staff members.

At the age of Thirteen I seem to surprise a lot of people. Some call me mature and I try to improve on that as much as possible. I also have very good judgement skills and have lots of qualities. I can stay calm, and I can tell when people are lying etc. I have lots of experience and lots of people seem to lie and avoid OOC situations, I can find it easy to tell due to skills I have picked up while being administrator on several servers.

On Garry’s Mod I have over 1,300 hours and at least 1,000 hours on Role Play servers. Because of this, I know a lot about Garry’s Mod and Role Play servers. I have been playing PERPHeads since 18th September 2013 and became Helper over 5 months ago on January 19th. I try to take the next step in the community from Helper and try to Enforce the rules as well as Helping. With my 9 months on the server and 5 months as Helper I feel I can take the next step in the community and surprise some people that I can do the job. I notice I have been denied about 6-7 times but that doesn’t bother me. I respect their decision. However, I’m trying to persevere and reapply as I think I’m ready and I want to take the next step in this community.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

I have been admin on multiple servers:

FlawlessRP - Owner | 1 month - Still Owner | Don’t play the server much because PERPHeads is first choice.

ChromeRP - Admin | 7 months - Resigned | Resignation date: 17th May 2014

All these servers were Role Play servers which helps with my experience with being Enforcer on PERPHeads I have also been an admin on some servers that have shut down.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I meet ALL the requirements:

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. - I have 4 weeks+ playtime. (1 month).

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

[X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I haven't been banned for around 6 months and I have 2 bans on record which I’m sorry for. I also have 3 warnings, the date can’t be given because the warnings were given before they date system on the warning list.

[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I know have a great understanding of the rules and feel I can enforce the rules with my knowledge. I also keep up-to-date with all the new rules and read them often to make sure I keep my knowledge of the rules.

[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I have a Turtle Beach X12 headset and have easy access to it.

My activity:
I understand about my inactivity and I’m applying now because most of my exams have finished and I will have plenty of time to start playing again. I am applying now because now is when I become active again. Hopefully you'll see me in the server much more, as I try and play as much as possible!

If you post Positive or Negative comments on this application, please say why so I can improve as I think I’m worthy for this position and I want to prove myself. I also try and play as much as I can and help out the server. If I get any criticism I will try to work on it so I suit your likings and the enforcer rank.

Thanks for reading.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: SenlinGames | http://steamcommunity.com/id/SenlinGames
Email: [email protected]
I'm also on TS3 everyday so feel free to speak to me on there. (My name is SenlinGames).
If you wish to contact me with another application/software/device, let me know.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're clearly ready for this position, you understand the rules enough and roleplay pretty well. Good luck and you have my full support.

+Support

Reaction score
AyJay said:
You're clearly ready for this position, you understand the rules enough and roleplay pretty well. Good luck and you have my full support.

+Support
Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I swear to god if you don't get this this time, I will flip!

+support. Really good guy.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I swear to god if you don't get this this time, I will flip!

+support. Really good guy.
Haha, thanks for the comment. I'm trying to persevere, hopefully this time is the time I get it!

Reaction score
+support of course. You deserve this position. You're mature, you know the rules and understand them, and you RP to the best of your ability. Good luck with your application Senlin! :)

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
+support of course. You deserve this position. You're mature, you know the rules and understand them, and you RP to the best of your ability. Good luck with your application Senlin! :)
What a lovely comment! Thanks for inputting your opinion.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
It was my pleasure. I love to "input" my opinion whenever possible :)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT - Right so what to say about you robin... *stares into sky*
Okay so you deserve this position soo much its un-real, The fact that you have been denied 7 times is just ridiculous, You are extremely mature for your age and you handle situations (where people dont just drive off) very well. Cant wait to be crusin around with you when you become Enforcer! -Lewis ;)

Reaction score
+Support You're a great guy, you know the rules and despite your age, you're very mature. There is almost no reason why you shouldn't get this position!

Reaction score
+Support, I think you are ready for the enforcer position, because you have played a long time and I think you got good knowledge of the rules. You are right now a helper so I think you got everything to be an enforcer!

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
Okay so you deserve this position soo much its un-real, The fact that you have been denied 7 times is just ridiculous, You are extremely mature for your age and you handle situations (where people dont just drive off) very well. Cant wait to be crusin around with you when you become Enforcer! -Lewis ;)
That stands out... Good to see that you support me!

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
Im suprised that you think i wouldent support you :D

Reaction score
Le Fromage said:
+Support You're a great guy, you know the rules and despite your age, you're very mature. There is almost no reason why you shouldn't get this position!
Very nice to see this response. Thanks for the support.

Reaction score
Blomman said:
+Support, I think you are ready for the enforcer position, because you have played a long time and I think you got good knowledge of the rules. You are right now a helper so I think you got everything to be an enforcer!
Great to see a response like that! Thanks for the comment.

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
Haha :p

Reaction score
+Support, Great role player knows the rules, he will be one of the best helpers in my opinion.
Also has a lot of previous experience which is always good!

Reaction score
Google said:
+Support, Great role player knows the rules, he will be one of the best helpers in my opinion.
Also has a lot of previous experience which is always good!
Thanks for posting a comment, nice to see lots of people supporting me!

Reaction score
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.
Thanks for the reply. Also, how's your car? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.