SenlinGames/Robin Sen Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You're a good player, you have the experience and knowledge behind you, and you are able to conduct yourself appropriately during situations. I believe you'd make a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Senlingames should be given a chance as an enforcer. Just the fact that he is still trying to become an enforcer after being denied like 7 times shows a lot of dedication. He is also very active on the server and the forums, he is good at roleplaying and he is very mature for his age. Lastly his application looks very good and it's clear that he spent a lot of time on it. In my opinion Senlin should've been accepted quite a while ago.

Reaction score
Evil Ls said:
You're a good player, you have the experience and knowledge behind you, and you are able to conduct yourself appropriately during situations. I believe you'd make a great addition to the staff team.
Glad to see a positive comment like this! Thank you for the comment.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Senlingames should be given a chance as an enforcer. Just the fact that he is still trying to become an enforcer after being denied like 7 times shows a lot of dedication. He is also very active on the server and the forums, he is good at roleplaying and he is very mature for his age. Lastly his application looks very good and it's clear that he spent a lot of time on it. In my opinion Senlin should've been accepted quite a while ago.
Hopefully this time I do get accepted, haha! Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.
Now you tell me, meh I started liking this hunk a junk. It has all the memories of police pursuits and drug cartels.

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.
You've always got my new car if you want a change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.