SenlinGames/Robin Sen Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.
It is slower than a drunk turtle with 3 broken feet

Reaction score
+ Support

Extremely fun and responsible and keeps a good perspective on things even though gave me false advice on buying a car :p

Still Overall, he is a helper, and he does his job well for quite some time so he deserves a promotion.
Oh...

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+ Support I swear to god if you don't get it this time, i will leave PERP-Heads. Good Luck and i really hope it comes through
That's a big risk to take ;), I hope I get it, thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
Its great to see all of these positive comments, you won't regret your responses. Thank you all for taking your time to comment on this application.

Reaction score
Neutral, you're a nice guy and all, but this application is too short. On a serious note, +Support, I think you got what it takes.

Reaction score
Rutger Cornfield said:
Neutral, you're a nice guy and all, but this application is too short. On a serious note, +Support, I think you got what it takes.
Great to see an administrator supporting me! Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+SUPPORT - Right so what to say about you robin... *stares into sky*
Okay so you deserve this position soo much its un-real, The fact that you have been denied 7 times is just ridiculous, You are extremely mature for your age and you handle situations (where people dont just drive off) very well. Cant wait to be crusin around with you when you become Enforcer! -Lewis ;)
How kind ;)

Reaction score
+support this is to bolli, accept this application now because this guy is the best player on perp if he gets accepted alot of people will come back to perp! Great RPer! Nice dude:)

Reaction score
hugoaron said:
+support this is to bolli, accept this application now because this guy is the best player on perp if he gets accepted alot of people will come back to perp! Great RPer! Nice dude:)
Hopefully Bolli takes your advice! Thank you for the reply.

Reaction score
+ Support

It was a decent car when I used it, make sure you take a test drive to make sure the car you buy suits you likings!

Reaction score
+Support
Still cannot believe why he is not Enforcer yet.
Mature, active, friendly, doesn't break rules, really good roleplaying and etc.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
+Support
Still cannot believe why he is not Enforcer yet.
Mature, active, friendly, doesn't break rules, really good roleplaying and etc.
Great to see this positive feedback! Thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
+ Support, ur my baeeeee. On a side note, I've seen you in RP and other situations and I think that you'd be a great Enforcer!
Thank you Blackdown! Comments like this are comments I like ;) haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.