Garret Pierzchajlo Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Garret_Pp

IN-GAME NAME: Garret Pierzchajlo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:25000355

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I would like this position firstly because I was asked to apply for it. A lot of people have asked me to apply for it for many reasons. I am on late at night during the graveyard shift with 20-30 players and no staff. I have past experience as a staff member. I have a strong reputation as a professional person. And honestly I agree with them, and I would love a chance to preform this roll again. I enjoy helping out and being an enforcer/moderator. It's a wonderful and useful position and I hope that I can once again serve in this capacity.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Extremely.

ANYTHING ELSE:

Now I certainly admit I am not perfect, and last time I made an enforcer app I heard some things I should work on from both players and especially from staff members and I have tried hard to work on those things.

1. I can be stubborn. I heard this and I surely won’t deny it. I can surely be stubborn in situations either as a police officer or in administrative situations. Though this is something that cannot be fixed overnight I have made a strong effort to give people a chance to tell their side in all situations, and this has honestly changed my mind in some too. It’s obviously an important skill to have as a staff member. So I am not fully remedied, but I recognize this issue and am still working to make the change permanent.

2. Not active enough in help chat. I have heard this from a few staff members and again I don’t deny it. I do try hard to help out always, especially with new players and officers. But I understand that they don’t see me in help chat, a place where people go specifically when looking for assistance. So I have worked hard to answer help chat when I see it with strong and clear answers. I have been working on this since my last app and hopefully it is a stuck habit by now.

3. Not off duty enough. I have been trying to work on this for a couple months. For one I have finally taken my memorably low firearms level up to 72 (UPDATE: now to 95) after lots of late night hours. I have also tried to work on more passive RP, shops, and basing with friends. Not only to show that I can do it to the community but also because I have really been enjoying it for the last while.
Again, though I am not perfect I hope I have shown you all that I am working hard on the making necessary changing to be a better player, cop, and enforcer candidate.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓

• No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓

• You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
VCn0mCV.png

I have never been banned

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want more detail about anything or have more questions come talk to me on teamspeak please or message me on the forums.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, Garret is the one true person who deserves enforcer.

Reaction score
yes yes and yes.
definently enforcer material, great pal.
Always helps me with any issues I have, this is not a generic answer, its true.

Reaction score
Big support to @Garret_Pp !

He's not only a really good friend. He is also very mature and helpful. I see him alot with in the PLPD and he always helps out and all ways. It dosen't have to be with police related stuff. I see when sweaters asks people very simple questions, everyone just tells them to fuck of. But then we have Garret, he tries to help out as much as he can.

I really hope you will get accepted! Good luck!

Reaction score
Sorry you have Enforcer? In the title, this makes me think you don’t want it or you won’t stick around, also you wasn’t a very good staff member as it was before and that’s why Lewis won’t give it you back.

Reaction score
+ Support
I know that i have only became active in the server and the forums in the last month but I had the chance to roleplay and spend some time with Garret in game. He was always very understanding and calm facing multiple situations and that is why I think he would be a major asset to the staff team!

Reaction score
+/- Support

Garret you're a great guy but sometimes you hold the most petty things close and don't understand some jokes I think you might accidentally take a joke a bit far as staff but other than that I feel you're one of the best for staff as you're friendly and try to help ppl work on the other point and #Garretforsenior

Reaction score
Garret you deserve it mate. Don't really need to say much regarding your ability, as you did a good job prior to you resigning. (Censored version of my original comment)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Since your last application I have seen no effort for you to show that you deserve the role. I'm not sure how active you have been but I've yet to see you on the server for around 2 weeks and only see you on the forums when making enforcer applications.

I've yet to change my opinion from your last application 3 weeks ago.
Very nice guy and friendly. However I'll be honest, I dislike your style of handling situations previously as staff and as a supervisor. I feel the power gets to your head and that you become arrogant in situations where you think you know more than others. Rather than explaining the situation and what should have been done you'd focus on what was done wrong. Simply, you don't seem to handle conflict and others opinions well at all, shown by the Trump debate. If I can see you becoming more considerate towards others, my opinion might change. Just personally, I don't find you the right candidate for staff currently.
Good luck but it's a -Support from me

Reaction score
If this lad doesnt get enforcer something is corrupted he always but always helps in whatever he can if its in ooc/in game etc i keep seeing him helping out new players and hes very friendly and chilled overall and defo deserves this position

Reaction score
It surely has been a while since I've been on the server, but I recently joined back not too long ago. In the past, Garret has been a very friendly person, and very helpful person. I can't speak for the future, or how things are now, since I really haven't seen Garret since I've been in-game now. All I can say, they truly do deserve the rank and deserve yet another chance for the position. I wish them the best of luck, with a lovely supporting friend!

Reaction score
honestly i don't think i've given anything positive about anything on the forums for a long time but i actually think you're a nice guy and would be a good enforcer, when you were mod last (when u actually did stuff) u were decent and not useless like most skids that get accepted nowadays.

gl mr americano

Reaction score
At first, I disagreed with Garret's application as I had never seen a change from his other ones but paying attention what he does and how he does it He is actually a good guy, You are always calm and friendly, Always willing to help. Just an all-around great candidate who definitely deserves it! +Support

Reaction score
How I felt when I saw garret first made an application
maxresdefault.jpg

How I felt after talking to him more
latest

How I felt after meeting him in game
mqdefault.jpg

Garrett is a nice guy, unbiased, polite, and the fact he can be on late at night is very much a good thing as I commonly see no staff on and people going around RDM'ing like this
and no repercussions as making AR's takes time however a report is easy and convenient. He stays calm in situations and conducts him self professionally when a police officer. +AySupport @ayjay ツ

Status
Not open for further replies.