Good Luck On Your Examinations

Reaction score
EdExcels science exam today was Biology, it consisted questions mostly about how many people in the UK have chlamydia. Others with different papers apparently had more annoying questions.

Reaction score
Lit was fucking easy. Great expectations, get asked about Pip and Joe's relationship, the easiest question that could have came up.
Romeo and Juliet, get asked about their relationship.

Reaction score
Couldn’t of been that easy for you nor many others, you’ve got to admit the extract for Romeo and Juliet was Bland and made you scratch your head thinking ‘What the fuck’.

Reaction score
I disagree. There was a lot to talk about like religious imagery and the use of it in an extended metaphor. Not to mention the dual sonnet that they shared, both easily link-able back to the question of how Shakespeare presents their relationship.

Reaction score
Anyone else coming to OCR Land and OCR FC tonight?

1a9ac79ce5be2bedd14e92975b5bb27a.png

Reaction score
G’day to those who are preparing for their GCSE’s and or had done Computer science Today, I’d like to wish you all which ever exams in any place including GCSE’s the very best with these 4 weeks in front of ourselves.

It may be a tough time for some, but others may not be as serious with them, but none the less, if you feel stressed or uneasy with the subject, don’t worry. I’m sure others are here to support each other.
I hate to dwell on the subject of exams solely due to the fact people normally confuse me and many others with their responses but I’m only here to say: go do well and work hard and not ‘Good Luck’. Because for the Majority, it isn’t luck.
I thought AQA would completely fuck me over in computing today but it instead it was just a ton of writing - I can't relate to these OCR Land AND OCRFC memes. Someone explain.

Reaction score
we had to write an algorithm for them both and work out ticket costs