Good Luck On Your Examinations

Reaction score
G’day to those who are preparing for their GCSE’s and or had done Computer science Today, I’d like to wish you all which ever exams in any place including GCSE’s the very best with these 4 weeks in front of ourselves.

It may be a tough time for some, but others may not be as serious with them, but none the less, if you feel stressed or uneasy with the subject, don’t worry. I’m sure others are here to support each other.
I hate to dwell on the subject of exams solely due to the fact people normally confuse me and many others with their responses but I’m only here to say: go do well and work hard and not ‘Good Luck’. Because for the Majority, it isn’t luck.

Reaction score
had computer science and RS today, found it mad easy which im happy about

gl to everyone else, if you want it work for it

Reaction score
School Knees be like "Good luck with your gcse exams"
20-30 year old Knees be like "Good luck on your prostate exam"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just finished my Biology Honors End Of Course examination(Took me 3 hours for 66 questions) and also have Geometry later in the week. I am not at all fucking prepared for Geometry because our first teacher was absent for about a month after being physically assaulted by a student and probably on administrative leave or some bullshit. Not enough time or attention to learn the curriculum #Miamithings

Hope everyone else studies and does well tho

Deleted member 1235

I should technically be finishing uni this week as that's when dissertations are due but I took a year out for personal reasons.

Had all my deadlines 2 weeks ago but good luck everyone. I got a U in AS psychology, seems my brain doesn't know a lot about brains

Oh and if you need help with history or politics, I'm literally on my way to doing a master's in it so yeah hi I can help

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4116

3 hours for 66 questions? They only gave me 2 hours

Reaction score
that was piss easy. Kerry wants to know which is better, one core or two cores????

Reaction score
No one:

AQA: lets make the exam on beta blockers and stuff that isn’t even biology. oh yeah not to mention surface area and volume of random cubes!!!

Reaction score
I'm actually pissed because the algorithms were meant to come up on paper 2 and the fucking pseudocode

Reaction score
imagine being me and doing higher single science and getting easier questions and better grade boundaries XD

Reaction score
imagine being forced to take triple science higher and failing your GCSEs