How active is the PD? Do we need it being as big as it is?

should we bring back the old PD?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Absurd. That would completely undermine the hours of work put in by everyone who was ever in command. Reverting the PD to how it was would make nothing better. You'd have more idiots that don't know what they are doing running around as Supervisors and there would be nothing to work towards in the PD. It's not being reverted

Reaction score
@Collier Work that has made the entire PD biased and corrupt. Power lies with the many, not the few and yet the PD is taking a completely different approach.

Reaction score
You're mad about the Husky thing, get over it.

What about all the good things the current leadership has done?

Just because you're nostalgic doesn't mean it was better or could even work with the current playerbase

Reaction score
@Collier or could even work with the current playerbase

Old PD was functioning with the server being full on 60 players. The old supervisor system would work far better. Just a Lieutenant and 2 sergeants who knew what they were doing worked.

Reaction score
@Collier I seem to remember a certain person that we did not want promoted in the RTU division, so we all 3 agreed on prolonging it for as long as possible. Why did we do this? A personal grudge to the person, it had nothing to do with his performance as an officer. Don't try to bullshit your way out of this one, I was there and I was wrong. I let the person's actions outside of the server speak for his character. And I was wrong in doing so. I'm not a fit command member when I make decisions like that, and neither are the two people that made this decision with me.