How active is the PD? Do we need it being as big as it is?

should we bring back the old PD?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
But that goes for playing PERP and anything in general? How far will playing league of legends get you? It is a privilege not a right :)

Deleted member 4983

@jimmythehamster
5ca313efb5722ca9817cf84ddbf6dfbb.png
A lot of people seem to agree with that statement.

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter Moot point, you’re saying that you don’t want to “grind” for TFU because it won’t give you a reward in the long run. Like I said, it’s a privilege not a right. No one is asking you to do it either, and in fact, you SHOULD go and spend your time else where or on a different game so maybe I can see you up on that stage one day

Deleted member 4983

@Ayjay FPS shooter tbh, saw my brother shooting people back in 2014 and I wanted to shoot people as well, and yes, racing was very fun.

Reaction score
Looking back at when my new ass joined in v3 some of my favourite moments were laughing as a cop watching a child SWAT misthrow a flash bang. Personally I prefer SWAT as it’s more inclusive and isn’t a chore to get albeit TFU isn’t hard either (even when you don’t have Samuel bias kappa).

There’s pros and cons to both TFU and SWAT and it boils down to what people want:

A Game.
A realistic environment.

Two options and currently the game mode is in a weird grey area, perp was at its most successful when it wasn’t trying to be a FiveM server but it’s certainly more enjoyable to others. Anyway, that’s my opinion.

Deleted member 4983

Let me just correct that "FPS Shooter where I FOLLOW RULES, OKAY, I NEVER BROKE RULES OKAY? NO BAN YES?