How fucked are you?

Reaction score
Here's a little game for you all. Take the last two games you've played, and combine them. This will be your weapons and such when a zombie (ebola, banter) apocalypse breaks out. How fucked will you be?
My last two games are Garry's Mod and Rust so I guess I'll smack them naked with a rock and a physgun

Reaction score
Vindictus and Garry's Mod.. Great.
I wield the powers of noclip, building anything I want, a physgun, medieval armor and weapons, and some funky ass powers.
Honestly, I do not see how I would not survive.

Reaction score
My last 2 games was civ beyond earth and tf2 So i get either Big Robots with grenade launchers And Miniguns and such or i get massive aliens with grenade launchers and miniguns or i can have many tanks with grenade launchers and miniguns

Reaction score
Gmod and don't starve... well I'm gonna get fucked sideways by demons and will have to place spotlights all over the place.

Reaction score
CSGO, and Arma2 OA...
I suck at both of them, sounds like a fun 27 seconds, before it crashes of course...

(Arma2 crashes a lot for me...)

Reaction score
CS:GO and The Sims 4... I just found a glitch* there so I really wont mind naked girls with bombs. I know I'm a sick person... made a playboy mansion...

Last edited:
Reaction score
War Thunder so I can use my bomber with the massive 4000lb bomb and Garrys mod because I made a massive battleship or just break out gbombs.

Reaction score
World of Warcraft and CS:GO, Riding my War elephant with an AK-47 while casting fireballs and teleporting.

Last edited:

MattIs

Best combo ever:
Bad Ratz (ujelcuzucantafford) and Gmod.
No, dont buy bad ratz. Seriously

Reaction score
Well my last 2 games: Leauge of Legends and CS:GO. I guess I throw decoys on them and wait for the cooldown reduction.

Reaction score
CSGO And the binding of isaac rebirth , i guess ill cry on them and shoot them with a negev...

Deleted member 1235

Napoleon total war and Company of Heroes 2. I guess I'll ride my horsey into them then swap it for a King Tiger because king tigers are koooool.....

Reaction score
Gmod and Game dev tycoon.
I'm gonna make physgun viruses so they will move zombies to the Mars.