JJJackier enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: JJJackier

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58212625

HELPER APPLICATION LINK?: https://perpheads.com/threads/jjjackier-helper-application.41736/

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A HELPER?: A month or so as of today

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I'm applying because I feel like I can help around with moderating the server, and considering my clean record, I'd say I understand the rules pretty well. I guess you could call it a repayment or a thank you for the enjoyment and laughs I've received from this server and from the efforts of the development team. I feel like I'm more than capable of helping people out in the server in ways that my current rank can't. I also don't want people to think that I'm just "leeching" from my current rank, so I feel this way I can display my efforts more publicly. Some people might think that I don't really care about my position in the server by the way I speak or behave, but that's just me trying to get along with people. I feel like communication between staff and player is very important, as well as getting along with each other to make sure people feel welcome. That's what I've been doing for a while, and it's not me being "fake" or anything, that's just the way I am and how I act in real life as well.

I'd say I'm a pretty patient guy. I can get frustrated and annoyed just like any other person, but I'd say I'm pretty good at suppressing those emotions and act professionally when needed. I will say that I have shown criticism publicly towards staff members when they do something bizarre or something that negatively affects someone, but I'd say that's a pretty good quality to have? I don't intend to be a "yes-man" as staff, and displaying further criticism (and listening to any criticism against me) is a good way to learn and improve yourself, and hopefully create a better staff-player base relationship.

I guess what I'm basically saying is that my objective as a staff member (if I get accepted) is to try and create a better relationship between staff and players so that the feeling of passive-aggressiveness many players tend to have can settle down a bit. Being a player since 2013 until today (7 years, jesus) has shown me how players hold grudges against staff members for how they've been treated previously and how they create an opinion that generalizes many of the staff roster, so that's an issue I'd also like to focus on. We also have a lot of Helpers on the staff roster as well, so I feel like this application is good timing.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?: The treatment you receive from players is a bit different, both negatively and positively. Some people will try and use your rank against you, but I try to solve it through laughs to calm it down a bit. I also experienced a few situations where players got very heated. I already knew about scenarios like this in reports, but I got to experience this fully myself. It taught me that you need to be cool and collected, and also try to de-escalate the situation before it gets out of hand.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Feedback is very much appreciated, whether it be positive or negative. I'll use your replies to improve myself as well.

Reaction score
A very, ambitious, adaptable, compassionate, considerate, empathetic, exuberant, friendly, generous, impartial, intuitive, passionate, persistent, rational, reliable, sympathetic, person who will more than certainly do well as enforcer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Watched me mass rdm and didn't snitch. Knows how to have fun and also knows when it needs to be serious!

+Support

Reaction score
+support

I've seen you as a helper for some time know and i do think due to your rule knowledge, patience and being an overall great guy; you'll make a great enforcer! I've seen you be very helpfull as a helper to new players as well as too older players!. I've never seen you get toxic in OOC! So i most definitly think you'll make a great enforcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.