* Kitty's Enforcer Application *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

I'm sorry I said that I would never do this again..
8J-qGN3KtGtSISpXCHJEqyWmBOzvwjkt3FcF2Cz0_QIdggF2-Rp3N79R43H49StIF4aWMBzu69HII5uuIdVARTHbldOipUkBe2h2ZWPLVd6buVpHIkf8Pzuv29rVYSYNLP7i0RG8

STEAM NAME: Kitty

IN-GAME NAME: Angelina Standish-Gore

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24585761

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: There are numerous reasons to why I 'want' to be enforcer; one is that it would allow me to maintain a strong presence on the server and it would maintain my own activity on the server, it would also allow for others to have a smoother and enjoyable game experience. I just think its time for a female to take place in the staffteam. Too much testosterone.

I belive I have some good qualities such as I’m fair, very friendly, empathetic and
I’m active on the forums and server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I’m on 24/7, mostly in my own channel.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have been told by various people I have the ability to enforce rules; I have witnessed many reports and I’m actively involved with admin situations and how they are dealt with.

I have an successful org where I constantly enforce our rules and ensure that people display themselves proffesionally at all times.

I effectively know how to appropriately speak to and emphasise with other players, I believe in a style of education towards newer (or even regular) players. I often engage with and help out new players who might not fully understand the server and its rules. It brings more long lasting players to the server and if they have a positive influence they're more likely not to break rules and if they do, it will allow them to understand their actions, ensuring it does not happen again, bans may just simply deter people from the server, making them feel isolated.

I was the Owner of a TTT server for over a year before I shut it down spring-14,
and thats how I found PH cause of boredom. lol
Have also been Admin on Serenity SxS for over a year.
Then a few staffpositions on smaller ttt/sandbox servers.

I've played here for so long with no warnings or bans and I'd like to help other people so they can enjoy their time on the server. I love this community and I truly feel that I can be a valuble asset for the staffteam. I'm ready to put more dedication and effort into this community and Overall I believe me having a staff role would improve the quality of game-play for other players on the server.

91cbc1bf78.png

I believe I have improved alot since last time I applied for enforcer.
I have been working on my “anger” and usually keep calm when needed.
I’m not sure what the "recently rejoined" reason meant cause I’ve been active
since I joined in August (Except 1 month off Dec-14)

I belive people on the server respect me, this is because I have shown that I am a trust-worthy and transparent person, a lot of people understand who I am and what morals I stand for.
From what I have experienced, people listen to me and take in and respect whatever I have to say, this has given me a lot of confidence in my judgement and how I present myself to other people.

I’ve been here for such a long time and I can honestly say I know the rules and the laws well enough to actually enforce them.

tl;dr

It’s my time to shine.

XOXO

ps. If you happen to rate this post "Disagree", could you please give me some criticism as to why you rated it so?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you should have a go at enforcer you will probably be good at it. You have played for ages and have no warnings or bans which shows you have a good understanding of the rules and you make reports aswell. And you're on teamspeak alot. +Support

Reaction score
0 bans. 0 warnings. 0 forum warnings. What's not to like? Kitty is a nice and friendly person, not to mention helpful, when needed. I would say she deserves to become an enforcer because of this. Allthough easy to trigger in the shoutbox (sorry :sorry: ), she can keep calm in most situations, and I am sure that her rule knowledge could be useful too. Overall, a big +Support
Good luck :cat:

Reaction score
Pretty k at rp.
Funny gal.
Good rule knowledge.
Never seen you as a cup.. I mean cop.. lol k
Once spent like 40+ hours on ts the sweaty fukker.

Let's be honest:

You're great at PassiveRP and you're generally good at maintaining good conduct and good rp during almost every RP situation.
You are nice person in the community (Sometimes lol) and are a generally good member of the cum-munity (LOL JOEKS MEMES DANK LOL)
You have excellent rule knowledge, hence the fact that you have pretty much no misdemeanors when it comes to the server.

But..

I rarely see you as cop (if at all) and I'm not too sure you really involve yourself with the PD at all. I know this is not required but it does truly help with knowing your laws and rules as a whole and I think it'd be a good thing for you. I may be wrong, you may be cop all the time, but, from my experience, you're cop once in a blue moon.

k

Reaction score
Now, from the reasons why you were denied; I can write an effective reply to why you have greatly improved and deserve to have the chance at being an enforcer.

Originally, the senior staff team believed you may not be able to control a situation, as I and others have seen, you have been amazing when it comes to managing other players with organisation matters, not once have you gotten properly angry at somebody, instead, you are cool and concise; even in a situation I witnessed before, you calmed a police officer down.

You are INCREDIBLY understanding, you understand that situations on PERP require a lot more than just eyes. Everybody within the community knows who you are, and that is a lovely, caring person. This is not something to be seen as a weakness, but instead a strength. You know exactly when to be serious, this is a trait that is a must when handling situations involving other players, you can turn off from being a bubbly person, to engaging in an unbiased, serious situation.

Everybody deserves the chance to be an enforcer, it is not something you can easily mess up, it is simply a 'trial' staff member, this is a role I would really enjoy seeing you take grace in. You have the potential and the qualities to be a fantastic moderator, and even administrator.

You got my vote.

Reaction score
I believe I have improved alot since last time I applied for enforcer.
I have been working on my “anger” and usually keep calm when needed.

I completley agree on this, you have changed so much and for the better Kitty. Not only are you a good friend, but your understanding of the server rules is persistent and immaculate.

All of this and much more is why you will have my Support. Good luck with this Kitty.

Reaction score
I was speaking to a RC today, Angelina went out of her way and followed the rc just to tell him to not go through a police barricade, it breaks laws and breaks rules although, this isn't a big deal i found that she was very nice to the rc and handled the situation well as a enforcer/Mod/Admin etc should do.

She is a very nice person, with great knowledge of the rules.

Definetly should be considered.
+Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
1- never been banned , warned neither on forum or in the server
2- very active on the forum/server
3- helpful at the help chat , she loves to help people
4- very calm and always uses her mic

Definitely Kitty is ready to be a member in the staff and doesnt matter being a female because we need a change in PH's Staff

Reaction score
I've said it before and I say it again; Kitty is one of the most capable people candidates on PERPHeads, I would agree to make her a staff member, she's someone who works on her reputation a lot and tries to help as many people as possible, you might say she's someone who get's mad because things don't work out for her or go the way she wants, trust me she's changed. In fall I was with Kitty a lot and noticed that she was someone who really wanted to help the server out and trust me right now that is needed.

Kitty has an outstanding rule knowledge, it's amazing to see someone who's so active in the help chat and helping new players out, I'm not sure how many thousands she's spent for sweatervests but I can tell you this much, it's more than you think. Kitty is also someone who's active in the help chat trying to easily ease out people's anger and issues with certain things, she's also someone who understands the pain of dealing with a lot of reports but she's also someone who can actually do it. I believe Kitty is also someone who knows when it's okay to have some fine banter and when to be serious, she has some kind of switch which is needed for a staff member.

Kitty is also someone who knows how to talk to people if they've broken a rule where instead of in need of calling a staff member she speaks to them and tells them what rules they've broken and then after that they usually apologise and if not a staff member is called. Even though it might seem a bit weird that Kitty is the one talking to them instead of making a report it's usually good for some people as then they wont get as mad because it's a user talking to them instead of a staff member where they feel pushed to admit what they've done wrong.

Kitty is also someone who's well known in the community, when she first joined her reputation was not good at all, but she changed and actually wanted to roleplay in a very good way, her passive roleplay is something amazing, I'm going to say she's one of the best on the server with her passive rp, even though she might get raided or something in that style she still keeps going with her passive rp without giving a damn.

Reaction score
Kitty is overall a very good role-player!
Ive never seen here get angry or get out of character (Correct me if I'm wrong)
She knows the Rules and has a very clean record of bans + Warnin
+Support

Reaction score
Has no warnings, bans or whatever; very nice girl indeed - however don't let her drive cars in DayZ :kitty:
Plus it would be sexist to deny her. :kappa:

Reaction score
Best passive player and have a really good understanding for the rules. Totally supports this!

Huge +Support

Reaction score
I have known of Kitty for a very long time but only personally known her for a couple of weeks or so. And these couple of weeks has been enough to make me sure that she is a good candidate for Enforcer. From the roleplay, to the deep 1am heart to hearts she always keeps her calm, keeps common sense, and keeps enthusiasm.

Zero warnings, zero bans, and zero reasons to why she can't fulfil this position.
It's a plus support from me Angeline ;)

Reaction score
She is an amazing roleplayer
A friendly person and as Esteban says "Gets power because of her big tits "

M

Reaction score
An excellent human being, knows how to deal with people and is a rule abiding member of the server. I feel that she would do well in this position, better than most current candidates.

+S

Reaction score
+Support
You are a nice RPer and you have a good knowledge of the rules, therefore I support this.

Reaction score
+Support
Great member of the community and is always nice to people
and helps them out im sure you will be an great enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.