• Revert changes & add back marksmanship as before

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but increase level of each firearm category

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but increase level of rifles & smgs

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled but decrease level of pistols

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Keep marksmanship disabled, change nothing but give players who had 85-100 some compensation

Votes: 43 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
They lost 15 levels, the money proposed isn't going any higher, we're not bargaining with players over how much we 'owe' them.

Reaction score
I was thinking a cool cosmetic item in game that's permanent would be a good compensation. My opinion.

2016-09-16_001-1.jpg

Reaction score
@Jay_ 500k for the countless amount of time people growed for cash to then craft ammo to then go to the firing range and level marksman to a 100, then to wake up for it to be reduced to 85 for all the player base.

where did you get 500k for 15 levels from?

Reaction score
I mean a permanent gold AK - 47 skin would be pretty cool and all you would have to do is apply it at gunrange, its like in the Halloween update for your gun instead of your player model, right?

Reaction score
Gold AK for 100 rifle marks users, Gold Mac 11 for 100 SMG users, Gold Deagle for 100 pistol users and for shotgun probably fuck all since shotgun marks got nerfed awhile ago.

Reaction score
for shotgun marks, for the poor people that got them they can get a golden double barrel to show how truly fucked the were when they hit 100 shotgun marks

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's pretty clear which way both polls are going, so here's the changes we're going to make:

- Marksmanship will remain permanently removed however changes may be made to specific guns-type/guns in the near future (Eg. Pistols)
- Players who achieved 85-100 in any marksmanship skill will be rewarded a forum award for their dedication.
- We will continue to engage regarding issues such as this one & attempt to come to a resolution promptly and effectively.

If you achieved level 85-100 in any marksmanship skill & you'd like a forum award please fill in this form (any fake responses will result in a ban, all Steam ID's will be referenced with the server database).

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Ayjay

Reaction score
UPDATE: All awards so far have been sent, you will not be given an award if you don't match the criteria listed above or you haven't submitted to the form above by tomorrow (18/11/2019) at 8PM GMT+0.

@zansa & @Pedia - You submitted the form however didn't have the required marksmanship level to receive the award.

Ayjay

Reaction score
UPDATE #2: Submissions for the forum award are now closed, all of them have been sent (from my phone, yes it was painful) - If you've already submitted the form (before closing date) and still haven't received the award then send me a PM on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.