Mooney's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had few interactions with you these past couple of weeks and you seem like a decent guy, good luck on your application.
PS, Fuck the haters ;)

+Support

Reaction score
I've been online for 84 hours in the past two weeks, i've not seen you online much either. I've learnt the current player base already and i've also involved myself a lot with the people too and I like them all. I've also been helping in OOC and help a lot since i've been back and will continue to do so as it goes on. Thankyou so much for the feedback!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Patch! Means a lot mate, unfortunate some people have held grudges against me but ah well, we go on!

Reaction score
- Support
He seems to have no concept of roleplaying whatsoever. Also saying that everyone who criticizes you is only doing so because he is holding a grudge and has nothing to do with you is not a good trait.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, could you elaborate on the "no concept of roleplaying whatever" as i've only met you once on the server? - I'm not saying everyone! I take all valid feedback on board. I made that statement as two/three of the -supports came from IA and AR situations as i've not had any bad encounters with them apart from that.

Reaction score
I mean you don't understand or at least pretend not to understand how to roleplay. Just because a person made AR on you doesn't mean his criticism is no longer valid.

Reaction score
@hidewhite2 Can you elaborate on that statement? I roleplay quite a lot and to the best extent I can, can you give me an example? and no, I mean I made an AR on them.

Reaction score
@Mooney In my opinion that's not true at all. And still, if you made AR on someone and now they hate you they can still criticize you without the only reason for doing so is that you made AR on them.

Reaction score
hey uh you seem pretty cool and i know you've been on the server for a long time. my biggest problem is that u remind me too much of @MrLewis and we can't have a repeat of the past.
anyway, i think you'd be a good staff member and i've seen you be helpful around the server many times. Good luck!

Reaction score
I believe you currently have the same issue as me which is getting angry fast and escalating it in OOC. I'm trying to not do it as much and try to get other people to stop doing it, you've been involved in a lot of OOC chat beef lately.

Other than that I think you are a great person and I though you were a great staff member before, would definitely like you back.

Reaction score
I currently have a Neutral opinion of your Enforcer application. While you have previously demonstrated through your previous time as Moderator that you are capable of upholding and enforcing rules to a high standard and were overall a great Moderator prior to your demotion, (which in itself was still fairly minor IMO) from what I have witnessed since you've returned I haven't spotted any noticeable qualities that would make you stand out to be the ideal Enforcer candidate (apart from confidence and open to feedback), then again I haven't been as active as I usually am to see if you have demonstrated any further qualities but nonetheless I do believe a few of these qualities need to be highlighted further to prove you still got what it takes to uphold a position in the staff team.

Additionally, I'd like to point out that you've only recently returned to the server (21st January according to the logs) after a prolonged period of inactivity so, to me, it seems a little bit early to be making an Enforcer application with this in consideration but then again, with how I remember you as a staff member back in the day I do believe that you still may have the potential to uphold the rank again.

Regardless, best of luck with your application!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Synatec! I'm never angry when i'm speaking in OOC, I always make sure i'm not the starter of any of the beef, but if someone says something dumb when I kill them or arrest them etc, i'll respond to them! I'm never angry though, although it may come across that way it seems! I'll work on that, thankyou.

Reaction score
Huge +1 I acted like a dickhead to you a couple of time and been a douchebag, and you've been one of the most calm and nice people about it. You also don't seem biased at all and doesn't brag about shooting someone dead and shit, I've seen you a lot and seem like a fine roleplayer.

I'd love to see you in the staff team. I'm not sure when you were a staff member but I have a feeling I've seen you as staff before and if I remembe correct you were a fine staff member.

Reaction score
Thanks Super! It means a lot, and about my activity, i've made my application now and I will prove i'm here to stay and my activity will uphold!

Status
Not open for further replies.