Mouths are not moving when people talk and Punching animation not working.

Reaction score
As the thread title says. I was wondering if anyone knows a fix for this. It is rather annoying and I am not willing to go post on Github because I don't have an account and I don't want to sign up for a million things that I will only need once.

Thank you.

Reaction score
The mouths not moving broke when the new characters were made, which are hopefully going to be fixed relatively soon. On the other hand I have no idea about the arms not working :/

Reaction score
The mouths not moving broke when the new characters were made, which are hopefully going to be fixed relatively soon. On the other hand I have no idea about the arms not working :/
Oh right. I am somewhat glad that I'm not the only one having this issue. I thought it looked weird walking around asking who was speaking.
Would still like a solution for the fist animation if anyone has answers please, ty.

Reaction score
Mouths do in fact work, it's just because the current faces on the models have been plastered on top the original ones. If you look closely enough, you can see they do move