New Players

Reaction score
This system in my opinion, would make a huge difference to how to server would welcome new players but in a good way. Also I believe there should be a rule for targeting new players ( i know there is already one) but more enforced for example, If a new player feels like they are getting ganged up on, they can make a report about it.

Reaction score
and if a player tries to crowbar the door of a new player a confirmation message should pop up saying this is a player with under 12h gametime, are you sure you wish to continue?

Reaction score
@Alyt I really agree with that one, but firstly all players who aren't new would learn to not be toxic so basically never happen lol but it would be a good try

Reaction score
Give new players some more free shit in there storage like few boxes of pistol ammo, a chair, a table, a bed, a radio, 5 bandages, 5 stimpacks, a crafting bench, 2 phones, 3 fishing rods, 2 fences, and about 20 of each crafting material.

Reaction score
Firstly the first thing you should do is simply remove the PD to what it was before the whitelist, where some players have a supervisor rank and such, give these players the possibility to issue warrants, that's the best way to sort this out, the PD at the moment is too big and has way too much influence on the server for no apparent reason. Any new player that joins the server who wants to actually get going and wishes to be a police officer are faced with an application phase, now sure enough for us who have been playing the server for a longer time know that this isn't that big of a deal, however as a new player if you join any new server and wish to become a police officer and realise you're greeted with stuff that you have to do before you become a police officer, it's an instant turn-off, thus doing this will be the best option.

Reverting the drug system is something that I do not agree to, the drug system however needs to have some sort of tutorial to it where players understand what they have to do to start growing illegal substances on the server, if someone new joins they have to ask people via the help chat which... literally no one uses anymore and if it does get used people don't even respond with anything serious and meme the player who is asking these questions and believe it or not these players who do this do not get punished in anyway but at max a slap on the wrist.

I did not agree to giving everyone a physgun at first however when you think about it, it's the only sensible thing you can do, there's really nothing you can do on the server without a physgun and it is something that is necessary.

I would also like to add something (firstly @nutrient10 this is nothing against you as a staff member but what the staff team has become) we need the staff team to start dealing with the general toxicity on the server and for the staff team to actually sort out the people who are being generally dumb in OOC use racist slurs within the shoutbox, OOC and the adverts on the server. Here we have some simple examples
6d2f3ca196.png

2259fe58aa.png
(shut up before i put my tounge in your anus so you cum out of your nose)
Then some stupid adverts that were made earlier such as

Now these users only got spoken to and/or given an OOC timeout.
When I was a staff member I never allowed any of this nor did anyone else allow this, the staff team has become too lenient on this behaviour and allow it to slip through without any sort of serious punishment, which just makes them do it again, now if you're gonna go ahead and say that "oh nigga isn't racist" it really doesn't matter, because people are using it in a disrespectful way nor is it any way to speak.

Reaction score
I played a nutscript server that had OOC limited to 1 message per person and 3 messages per VIP For every 5 mins

Deleted member 6228

This is what I want from doing starter drug dealer missions

Reaction score
@John Daymon I agree with that to but I don't see that happening you see. Of course it depends on the staff that are on and I'd love to see it sorted but something needs to be done to cut down on it.

Reaction score
Maybe we could substitute money for items For some of these?

Reaction score
As far as im aware off, there used to be a helper role, i believe before i even joined server and became a part of perpheads. It might be useful, but there mustve been a reason it was removed.

Reaction score
I agree on staff should be a bit more with in whats being said ooc, im sure some people can confirm that aswell. About what Firuz said, i did actually comment on that aswell to him, it wasnt a punishment though, but was an indication it was a bit too much. Looking back at it i should maybe have asked for it to be removed and I apologise about that.