Olsen Band3n "rim licks" aiding in gun fights.

Reaction score
Wondered what opinions people had as many org members + members of the community have brought it up of recent.

A reoccurring issue that many people (not just Olsen) witness is that most gunfights we engage in we get random people that none of us even know in the slightest helping us out - this is normally due to a friend of a friend of a friend deciding that they want to shoot something.

@Slayerduck @Nade Alardin @MachineGunO @Feng Yamaguchi
@Adrish

Reaction score
  • Sat at bazaar growing with you
  • Some person decides they can just waltz into the base because they know me through three friends
  • Get's really mad when I mug them in the back of our shop or shoot them for not leaving
  • Get reported for 2.5
  • Repeat

Reaction score
It's the orange people you should be shooting at guys, not the cops, at least when the cops raid you they have a bloody reason to, bloody carrots do it cause they're bored!

EDIT: excuse me joey! protect and serve! I stand behind our boys in blue :3 #humanizingthebadge

Reaction score
iJPreYw.png

9d5.png

not being *directly* involved in shootout = get the fuck out the area

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this could be considerd 3.4 due to you not knowing them fully. If you are good friends with the users then you are able to help i believe. Also this screenshot might help
46702981557fa9eac7a47ebfbdaadb65.png
This was pretty long ago (4 months prob) but i think its still valid.

rat

Reaction score
If you see anyone helping who you don't know please rdm them or report them

You know what, being serious here, I think that unless you're in the org / have built up a good friendship with someone in that life you shouldn't be allowed to participate

Reaction score
If you whip out a gun to defend Olsen from Cops in a rim lick attempt, Implying you survive the cops, Olsen will just kill you and steal your gun.

Reaction score
Had two guys drive up to me near a shootout and said in my face they may join Olsen when they kill me. I thought that killing one random coop won't get you into the organisation, but it's weird. If many people think that way, and some do they keep getting to aid organisations in the hope they might get in. Its just getting rough lately determining who is just retarded or actually involved in the shootout. And I advise everyone to just take the shoot in the scenario where you see people near the shootout and not running away.