Perp Trailer

Reaction score
Hello, I had a look around the forums to see if anyone had decided to make a new trailer but they seemed to hit a dead end.

It would great if a group of people created a new trailer for Perp that showcases the many custom features and perhaps a situation or 2 that can happen day to day.
XQ created this masterpiece in preparation for the server launch:
It showed off the server and some of the features etc.
Next was a showcase video demonstrating the different custom parts that perp had:

A updated trailer would be able to show off the custom server and what there is on it and could help to draw in new players that are unaware the server exits. To make the trailer perhaps the Academy server could be used?
What are people thoughts on this?

Reaction score
There is many talented on perp to be able to do this,Would be pretty cool to see and could bring in another wave of new players

Reaction score
@Tyla Jai and @ShadowJoey are people with the skills to make a trailer like this. But I don't know if they are willing to create it. But if you truly want to promote the server you will first have to implement the new system that i preposed to guide new players with mission etc. Untill that most new people won't stick when joining perp.

Deleted member 5577

The entire regular player base is here without completing any missions, I think being forced into doing missions is much less exciting than discovering everything there is to do in perp as you go along. I think you’re also underestimating the community, how helpful they’ve been to new players getting them settled in and teaching them the ropes

Reaction score
maybe your right but perp is a hectic game when you just start. Some guidence would be nice so the game is not to overwelming. Or you just think its a walking stimulator. Because you don't know how to get guns, grow drugs or buy a car.

Reaction score
Bro I can coreograph / script it, I’m a creative big brain mastermind

Reaction score
And if I'm given instructions I can edit the footage with enough time. Though my editing skills aren't that great, but what I have should work if ShadowJoey doesn't want to do it. My own skills are overshadowed by @ShadowJoey if his recent montage is anything to go by.

Reaction score
78zLIJZ.png