Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pug
ROLEPLAY NAME:
Jerome Darky
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:84503031
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I first started playing perp-heads around 2016 and like most people, I joined out of curiosity with no real idea of what to expect. I played for a while not quite sure what I was supposed to be doing and turned into a bit of a troll often coming on to mess around. During these first few months on the server, I had quite a turbulent time often being pulled up by staff on my behavior ending up in a ban for cheating, Fortunately, I was given another chance which I am grateful for as this was the catalyst to be playing properly.

I was demoted from my position just over a month ago now, something I will elaborate on later.

I would like to become an enforcer again as I wish to come back to the staff team as I did thoroughly enjoy it. I find enjoyment in doing reports and have extensive knowledge of the rules and policies and can apply them to in-game situations. I have been senior mod twice now and during that time I have achieved one of the highest report counts of all time, I have also worked very closely with the senior staff team to develop new methods to enforce server rules this has been quite successful and has made a difference to the quality of peoples experience on the server.

I have a passion for the server and its community I have been a part of for so many years, unfortunately, I made a stupid decision along with a few other people that led to my demotion. There is no excuse for what i did all I can do is apologize for what has happened and try to make mends. I fully understand the implications of my actions and the impact that it has had on the server.

Since my demotion, I have tried my best to help where I can with the use of /help and also helping via steam and other platforms as well as reporting rulebreakers where I can,
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Jerome Darky and "Pug" are not the same person, Jerome Darky is a non fictional character
2022 application
2020 application

Role Requirements

Your total time played on the server must be at least one week✅
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month✅
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them✅
You must have access to and use a microphone✅
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums✅
You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months✅
You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months✅

Last edited:
Reaction score
Said it for a good reason. Everyone is gonna say yes since he's popular
Yeah, just because people like him means he will get support. jk, great mod, extremely nice guy, may have been demoted recently but still think he deserves a staff role.

Reaction score
To be honest, u said the same thing for dave lets see what other people are gonna think about it. I say yes very good ex senior mod i hope u dont do that again good luck my friend.
dave
-powergap-
pug and val
other demoted staff

I agree maybe a month from now u would feel more different but what is the difference

Reaction score
+1 for me! Pug knows what he's doing. Simple mistake got him demoted. He knows when I'm near an active shootout he politely tells me to leave instead of gun pointing me away. Funny dude to interact with. Good luck on your application dude!

Reaction score
I have known Pug for a considerable time and have seen their dedication and commitment firsthand during my time as staff. Despite past mistakes, they have shown remorse and made amends through their acts already iterated in the respectable application. Their experience as a Senior Mod will make them a valuable addition to the current staff team, I am certain they will excel again amongst the ranks and continue contributing positively toward the server

Reaction score
People are missing the point that some people are trying to make.

Its not about pug being a bad person or bad staff at all, pug is a great guy and knows how to handle himself accordingly and everyone knows this and agrees.

But we've known the administration team for wanting to upkeep good standards, which is great dont get me wrong. But I believe by accepting this application this early (and also dave's) the standards that are being kept are being disregarded. Ofcourse exceptions can be made, but being demoted as a Moderator or Senior Mod for breaking a rule which affects a lot of people's gameplay shouldn't be accepted in the slightest, which the demotions in the first place have shown. But accepting them back in this early on is just very hypocritical in my opinion.

Like I said, no hate towards pug or dave at all, I believe they are amazing people, and I have no issue with them both joining the staff team again, but then I also believe the standards should be made clear or upheld more fairly for others aswell.

Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pug
ROLEPLAY NAME:
Jerome Darky
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:84503031
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I first started playing perp-heads around 2016 and like most people, I joined out of curiosity with no real idea of what to expect. I played for a while not quite sure what I was supposed to be doing and turned into a bit of a troll often coming on to mess around. During these first few months on the server, I had quite a turbulent time often being pulled up by staff on my behavior ending up in a ban for cheating, Fortunately, I was given another chance which I am grateful for as this was the catalyst to be playing properly.

I was demoted from my position just over a month ago now, something I will elaborate on later.

I would like to become an enforcer again as I wish to come back to the staff team as I did thoroughly enjoy it. I find enjoyment in doing reports and have extensive knowledge of the rules and policies and can apply them to in-game situations. I have been senior mod twice now and during that time I have achieved one of the highest report counts of all time, I have also worked very closely with the senior staff team to develop new methods to enforce server rules this has been quite successful and has made a difference to the quality of peoples experience on the server.

I have a passion for the server and its community I have been a part of for so many years, unfortunately, I made a stupid decision along with a few other people that led to my demotion. There is no excuse for what i did all I can do is apologize for what has happened and try to make mends. I fully understand the implications of my actions and the impact that it has had on the server.

Since my demotion, I have tried my best to help where I can with the use of /help and also helping via steam and other platforms as well as reporting rulebreakers where I can,
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Jerome Darky and "Pug" are not the same person, Jerome Darky is a non fictional character
2022 application
2020 application

Role Requirements

Your total time played on the server must be at least one week✅
You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month✅
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them✅
You must have access to and use a microphone✅
You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums✅
You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months✅
You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months✅
+support, although it’s a bit early as was recently demoted I believe he should still get a second chance, fun guy to play cop with and is respectful and also everybody makes a mistake

Reaction score
*Enemy Counter UAV has been destroyed*

The demotion was simply an auto balance issue and my client is ready to take on the enforcer role once again.

+1 Support

"Have you ever heard a crackhead say they don’t have the money to tweak? NO! They go out and get it."

Status
Not open for further replies.