Remove the ability to sell drugs while you have a gun in your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Make it so when you are holding a gun in your hand you are unable to sell drugs. Currently someone holding a gun in their hand with their back turned against you is basically being immune to mugs, since according to staff members they can't know if you actually have a gun in your hand when you say that you are gun pointing them which allows them to just turn around and start shooting. In the process they lose their life and the only thing that's worth something that they lose is their pistol, which is literally 1/100 of what they make from selling the drugs.

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Adds a risk to selling drugs which would make it harder to sell 10k coke with a pistol
  • Makes it more realistic as you wouldn't really be able to hand over that much drugs with a single hand

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • Newer players that may not have people around them could have hard time, but the amount of starting stuff they get is more than enough

Reaction score
this is a horrible idea for newer players, the first couple weeks of perp a lot of them are alone, this isn't going to solve the "drugs are too easy" problem just cripple newer players
and cripple Solo players too

Reaction score
I +1’d because drug money is quite insane. I don’t think any dealer would be happy if you came brandishing a gun around them when buying tbf.

Reaction score
3.4 Enforcement
  • Clarified that when being gun pointed and told not to move from behind you may not pull your gun even if it is in passive stance.

you can still mug them if they have a gun

Reaction score

you can still mug them if they have a gun
Well that is not true, as a few months back I tried that and got told off by @Pugga that I can do it, but they can choose not to comply as they "can't know if I really have a gun on me", after which he sent me a thread that I will try to find rn

Reaction score
Well that is not true, as a few months back I tried that and got told off by @Pugga that I can do it, but they can choose not to comply as they "can't know if I really have a gun on me", after which he sent me a thread that I will try to find rn

This is the most updated thread to do with the situation (well from what I can find, therefore I go off it)

EDIT: https://perpheads.com/threads/3-4.43336/

Another one discussing it ^

Reaction score

This is the most updated thread to do with the situation (well from what I can find, therefore I go off it)
thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.