RP

Reaction score
Idk if it was you but someone was reparing a street light and then someone literally blew the build up

JER

Reaction score
"People don't remember your character anymore, they remember your steam name." sums it up very nicely.

There's no incentive to RP'ing. In another community I was a part of that was semi-serious has way more roleplaying than this which is branded as "serious" when in reality its simply a polished DarkRP. Roleplaying was rewarded with RPP's (roleplay points) which grants people access to exclusive items which can further benefit their roleplay. I feel that we should come up with a similar reward system to this to encourage roleplay.

Reaction score
If people tell me to just write the ticket. I be sure to go as in depth in RP as I can. Calling in over the radio for a want check. Checking the name in the police computer. Comparing the name to the car. I pull out every stop to keep RP going and the stop slow.

Reaction score
I don't think anyone in the staff team would do something like reading someone's constructive reply on the matter and then become aggressive to them for whatever matter comes afterward just because they might disagree with them.

Reaction score
@Lelios @Brinch yall got some explaining to do smh my head.
25fd8a401d065c418e75d0bfd8452d6e.png

Reaction score
This genuinely sounds really good. Altough how would these points be delivered? By grinding hours in a job to unlock a car or cool tool or have someone handing them out. On the latter i can already smell the bias(allegations) and issues that would come with it but maybe for the amount of bodies you would revive, you would get a medic perk or whatever.

Reaction score
@Sneaky well it would not unlock stuff like that. It unlocked stuff like outfits, masks and stuff which was really cool. It gives people more of a reason to passive RP.