RP

Reaction score
@Lelios well you would have to be noticed by a staff member or maybe you could add a recommendation for points on the forums?

JER

Reaction score
These RPP's were given by staff members spectating roleplay. They were never guaranteed and only rewarded to roleplay that stood out. You're right 'bias' is an issue. But its also an issue for everything.
KLkJ4oX.png

Reaction score
@Wiki wouldn't that give the possibility of people getting mad if they don't get "recognized"? It shows easily when people do it in a "forced" manner, only to get rewards basically which I personally dislike.

Reaction score
@Lelios well thats a shame for them. Rp good and you’ll get noticed. Like I said there would be a recommendation section in the forums so if you are doing it good then you will get recommended by players.

Reaction score
@Lelios yeah but it’s only senior admins that can give it and nobody ever gets it. With every staff member having the ability it will be much easier to get them. Work hard and you’ll be rewarded

amr

Reaction score
So what I'm basically seeing from this thread is a bunch of "they should add this and improve this" trying to shift the blame to the developers or staff too why RP is dying, but the real blame lies on the community we are the ones killing role play not the staff focusing of PLPD or whatever. Role play is so imaginative that you already have everything you need to role play but you choose not roleplay because it's more profitable and effective to skip all the passive shit and straight to the grinding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
to be fair you set up a burger shop at 2am in the morning, after you said you had no money in the cash register i was kind enough to give you like 5K or somethin

Reaction score
the staff care less than the players, have fun roleplaying when bans arent given out for preserving fun they're just because 1 dude is sad enough to take the time out of his day to press a button coz he dislikes u

would be more interesting if there was no staff at all, highly doubt there's anyone with above 1iq around these days who actually respects a single staff member

• Optimistic
Reactions: amr

Deleted member 4084

It can, at times, improve it. In some cases, where you call for backup then an officer can send over the radio "Requesting 1 additional in area of Bollers Street in the Suburban district to respond Code 2, officer in need of assistance. No further additionals required at this time".

It not only organises the police dept. it ensures that there is a police precense in every corner of the map, nobody patrols the suburbs and hicktown whilst they are some of the biggest crime areas in some sense, a shootout starts there you're virtually all dead. The police precense acts as a deterrent and well, can have some aspect of roleplay because it means the officers are encouraged to make contact with people who do enter the area. Bazaar, same thing, city, in some cases can be the same thing. In some cases, I assign or ask someone to go on foot patrol - this encourages role-play and interactions with the community.

In some sense, I understand with what you mean but in many cases your statement is incorrect.

Reaction score
I think I am not alone when I say there was just less aids before... Bazaar was somewhat fun to be at during peak times and raiding wasn't done as much as it is done now, I don't think the passiverp that is done gets noticed because of this. I see so much passive rp when I look for it but it gets instantly blocked out by a shootout or explosions. Try RPing with a cop, they hear gunshots and ZOOM, they're off (including me).

When I quit playing a lot in early 2017 I always said the server was dying and no one believed me. In 2018 more people started saying it and the server started turning into cops and robbers slowly. I was banned at this time, but that is what I've been told. Now, a lot of old players are returning (also including me) and playing on the server again. But let me tell you one thing, I am not here for the RP anymore. I am here to just have fun, raid a bit, go on duty for a bit for the shootouts and then disconnect again. This is basically what all returning players do right now. I feel like there has been something that triggered this sudden change of playstyle on the server, I just don't know what.

Reaction score
I think the core of roleplay lies within organizations for perp, now before you say "lol you are in mega lolis", we're working on something a bit more serious than just some meme org, or at least we were talking about some things we could do. But the truth is, if you look at the org section, the pages are a disaster, theres literally an org page with wheelchair symbols all over it, our page included. Theres hardly any proper org pages that offer some sort of background to the org, and actually have effort into them.

There should be stricter restrictions on creating organizations, you should have a proper roleplay idea behind the organization, and then once approved by the staff team, you have that org ingame. The same goes for in character names, people simply go around changing names, there is no "character" behind the name, just a different name because it is so easy to change it.

If you truly want roleplay, you have to start somewhere, and starting off by enforcing SERIOUS organizations and restricting in character name changes, is a good start. Then we can take it further.