#SaveYourInternet #DeleteArt13

Reaction score
NN8Qfre.png

Reaction score
Just move to America burger land cus that is not allowed here :)

I live in norway, in theory i wouldn't be effected by this as my country is not apart of the EU.

I sadly too have freedoms here, dear aquaa and i am sorry for letting you know this so late in your life.

Thus i do appericiate your offer, until next time.

Reaction score
I live in norway, in theory i wouldn't be effected by this as my country is not apart of the EU.

I sadly too have freedoms here, dear aquaa and i am sorry for letting you know this so late in your life.

Thus i do appericiate your offer, until next time.
Not as much as we do sorry no problem

Reaction score
Correct me if am wrong please but does this mean if us brits leave the EU we don't have to deal with this aids?

And also someone explain just in a easy and small amount of detail of what this effects

Reaction score
Correct me if am wrong please but does this mean if us brits leave the EU we don't have to deal with this aids?

And also someone explain just in a easy and small amount of detail of what this effects

It will affect the entire world, even countries that have never and will never be in EU.

Article 17 (Previously Article 13) will make content platforms (Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Etc.) Liable for copyright infringements that their users commit. Example, if I post a copyrighted video on this forum, I would be liable for it. With this article, it would make Fredy, Xq and Stephen liable for it instead. It requires platforms to make large-scale anti-copyright machines, controlled by an AI that can't tell the difference between a meme and an actual copyrighted picture.

Reaction score
It will affect the entire world, even countries that have never and will never be in EU.

Article 17 (Previously Article 13) will make content platforms (Youtube, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Etc.) Liable for copyright infringements that their users commit. Example, if I post a copyrighted video on this forum, I would be liable for it. With this article, it would make Fredy, Xq and Stephen liable for it instead. It requires platforms to make large-scale anti-copyright machines, controlled by an AI that can't tell the difference between a meme and an actual copyrighted picture.
well shit, that is a bunch of fucking shit thanks for telling

Reaction score
Sounds like it's time for brexit, nexit, gerleave, Belgiumbye, France out, italeave

Deleted member 6228

silly americans thinking that European youtubers wont disappear from their feeds

Reaction score
Americans think they're "Safe" no you're not safe, it's going to affect you also.

Reaction score
Surprisingly enough, this flowchart is accurate on what will happen.

D2q2uhrX4AASpva.jpg

Reaction score
So for those of you who don't know, the European Parliament has discussed the new "Article 13" which will act like a censor machine on the internet. It will threaten parodies, remixes, livestreaming platforms, even memes. This article will make the whole internet in Europe in to whatever your government wants you to see. And no, this is not one of those "The government is taking over"-tinfoil hat stories. Article 13 is a legit concern for freedom of expression on the internet.

For those of you that care, please take 30 seconds of your time to send an email. It is already filled in with a message, you only need to write your email and country. Please also do spread the word to your friends anad family. Share it as many places as possible.

For those of you that doesn't care about freedom on the internet or simply don't think it's important enough, please ignore this.
The battle is lost

The European Parliament has voted to implement Article 13. It's a sad day for the entire internet. This will affect the entire world, NOT just europe.

The battle has been lost.....it's been 2,068 days.....I'm struggling to find any uncensored content or parodies.....The machines, they're still everywhere....I'm one of the last in my group....SOS.....

It's all joever bro's......the interwebs will never....ever.....be the same.....