Server can improve in gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have noticed that people aren't taking SeriousRP serious enough.
So i looked at some other servers and found a particular one that shone in my eyes,
I think we should look up.

[video=youtube;O16ZTSHW8ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16ZTSHW8ok[/video]

Reaction score
Max;n9914 said:
I have noticed that people aren't taking SeriousRP serious enough.
So i looked at some other servers and found a particular one that shone in my eyes,
I think we should look up.

[video=youtube;O16ZTSHW8ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16ZTSHW8ok[/video]

You can´t compare that with our Server to be honest, even tho there are a few rule breakers ...

ind

Reaction score
As we all know perpheads isn't that terrible of course, but I agree with you Max as this server is supposed to be a SeriousRP server. The decisions people make ingame sometimes aren't serious enough and people should re-think what they are doing. But that is why with the rules and bans we have become more strict on them like we mentioned in the meeting :)

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Wow. Such an awesome video. After comparing that server with Perpheads, I have realized that our server sucks.
Im not sure what that server does but it keeps its players under control well.
The admins must be doing a fantastic job. We need to learn!

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Wow. Such an awesome video. After comparing that server with Perpheads, I have realized that our server sucks.
It would be useless. I think the only thing we need to do is shutdown the community and migrate all the playerbase to that community.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Agreed, ill talk to an owner about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.