Should some cheaters get a second chance?

Should some cheaters get a second chance?

• Total voters
Reaction score
You do realize you are comparing dictators that have murdered thousands of people to people that have cheated in a video game right.

Reaction score
In my opinion I feel that they deserve a second chance (the ones that truly regret their actions), us humans are prone to mistakes and we learn from those mistakes to not do it again, the perfect example for this is when you were a kid when you were learning how to read, write and walk. At first when you were learning how to walk you couldn’t keep your balance, so you fell over and over, till you were able to keep your balance. You learnt from those mistakes and was able to walk.

Now I am not saying that cheating isn’t a bad thing, it sure as hell is but those people who deeply regret it surely regret it and went down that path for the lust of power, everyone’s been there where they wanted to be more powerful than anyone. But it’s not acceptable to use cheats that will gain you an advantage over other people who have trained and grinded so hard to get good aim and items, that were then lost by people who didn’t grind and train as much as they did.

Imagine studying for your finals and were studying countless hours, not sleeping and then the exam comes and finish the exam, but when you look around you see people staring at each others papers, having their phones out and their mates passing them the answers. How would you feel if that were to happen to you? You would feel angered and frustrated.

This is how people feel when you CHEATERS use cheats.

But in the end it’s a game where everyone wants to have fun, we aren’t FIFA or NBA where people’s careers are affected, if they truly regret their actions they should be unbanned after a year or less, they must provide demos weekly and get character reset. If they are found to be cheating once again I don’t think they should get another chance.

Deleted member 4116

@Daigestive you’re honestly such a dickriding manchild, you have to always mention me and can’t keep me out of your mouth forcing me to reply which I don’t really want. I did not even cheat for an advantage or cheated on purpose. I explained it 200 times I joined with a Arma script on which I didn’t even mean to do and explained everything to @TinySlayer and send him the script. If I was really cheating I would’ve not told it and would’ve lied to them like every other cheater to get out of it. I got banned for cheating by AyJay after. Some people in the past joined with cheats on and did not use it and got banned yet when they made an apology it got accepted. And stop saying “they were awful yet they try to come back”. Your all cap and everything you say is cap.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Yasha because you were dogshit before you started aimbotting and seeing them through walls. Having seen the evidence against you, I'd be embarrassed making appeals. It was so blatant how you could go from being so bad to aimbotting it was hilarious to see. See you on zarp kid because you're never getting unbanned.

Reaction score
I think that cheaters should given a permanent up on being caught but after a month or two they should be able to appeal an UN ban request to the forums. I believe that the un-ban post should contain a sincere apology to the players and staff and look like effort has actually gone into it. With that being said I hope that the lead team can make adjustments to the punishment system to one that isn't so harsh.

@Jake18 4 un-ban