Should some cheaters get a second chance?

Should some cheaters get a second chance?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i dont think community members should be allowed to pick and choose who gets to come after they are banned because you would literally just try to get your friends unbanned. it should be up to the staff team since they have to be unbiased if the feel like they are ready but i believe that with the player base not at the highest it can be right now they should be a bit more lenient with perma bans. if you are banned for cheating it should be a 2 year ban but you can make an appeal after a year, same as mass rdm it should be a 6month ban.

Reaction score
Ok so clearly after reading a handful of replies to this thread, i have noticed how no one seems to mention this server is a roleplay server. All they notice it as being a PvP server. That just shows how you only care about your own ego and career on perp.

Its only a game everyone deserves a second chance, this isn't some sort of e-sport where you actually get something out of playing. At the end of the day no one gets anything to benefit them irl.

Stop complaining like some hoes and go do something else if you dont like the way some people express their opinions supporting cheat unbans.

Last edited:
Reaction score
no offence but that is a really dumb solution you shouldn't stop them from participating in a huge part of perp. if they get unbanned maybe a character wipe is in order not disabling them from the combat aspect

Reaction score
It’s not about the PVP or benefit, the point of perp is to grow and do what you want yourself, people chose to go into shootouts and cheaters ruin those shootouts where people loose or gain money, money from guns which they wasted their time on to use and to try and gamble and kill others in a raid to win more.

Cheaters can be unbanned and reoffend, if we Enforce this few year or year ban on people then we will literally turn into the administration leniency of Zarp. We hold high expectations and don’t like when people go as low as cheating, they need to learn how to control their anger and boredom and not be surprised when they get a perma ban.

The benefits of even being on perp and all is entertainment and a sense of respect and power, it’s all bullshit, no one has anything and we’re held by the bounds of this hierarchy.

Let’s not lie to ourselves and say they want RP and passive stuff, it’s not always the case and PVP and this sense of an E-Sport is made by everyone else being competitive and making perp feel PVP based, most of our most wanted Suggestions are PVP based.

I fully disagree with un-banning cheaters, it ruins the servers reputation, it ruins people's experience and its hard to trust such people after such a massive thing they've done.

They download a cheat, they inject it and they use it, it’s no mistakes or accidents, it’s a regretful embarrassment that needs to be looked upon, it’s a shame we still support cheaters, and this is based by your relationships with most of them. I can disagree and the point of the thread is our opinions not a thread to glorify the worst of the worst. Now tell me, who deserves your ‘second chances’?

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't want cheaters making everything boring, once a cheater always a cheater. I doubt any of the cheaters didn't know about the no tolerance towards cheaters which makes things rather unforgiving, like how do they expect to get unbanned after it?. I don't think of this as a "PvP" server it's a roleplay server, it doesn't matter if your type of roleplay is raiding or repairing cars cheaters ruin every aspect of the server and should remain banned imo.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Yes well spotted... this is a roleplay server. Not everyone agrees that everyone deserves a second chance. I have no doubt that 90% of the people if they were unbanned wouldn't cheat again. But like you said this isnt a PvP server but they chose to cheat on it. This isn't an Esport but they chose to cheat on it. This is a roleplaying game where they chose to cheat on it for their own personal reasons. For example, Shokron cheated because he lost interest and wanted to leave, so leave. Other people like Valli, Sossa or Kogan cheated because they were awful yet still try to come back. They'll never be unbanned. I doubt SA, @TinySlayer @Ayjay will change their opinions and I'm glad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Daigestive Why not everyone should get a second chance if we were punished for the same thing "cheating" like you said (Not everyone agrees that everyone deserves a second chance. Imhave no doubt that 90% of the people, if they were unbanned, wouldn't cheat again. But like you said this isnt a PvP server but they chose to cheat on it. This isn't an Esport but they chose to cheat on it. This is a roleplaying game where they chose to cheat on it for their own personal reasons. For example, Shokron cheated because he lost interest and wanted to leave, so leave. Other people like Valli, Sossa or Kogan cheated because they were awful yet still try to come back. ) you said personal reasons and how do you know my personal reason?