Standish' enforcer app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I'm surprised about your warning record, I've never seen you break rules. You have a great roleplay style and I think you can easily perform the role of Moderator. You're active on the teamspeak and a great guy to speak to. I'd love you in the staff team.

+ Support
Thanks a lot Sen.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
After a couple of days now I have decided to change my Neutral post to something else

* You fill all the req's and because of that I will give you

+Support
Never Said so: I meant it in a way that it's the only thing I've seen him do meaning I don't know if he follows the rules outside of killing

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
After a couple of days now I have decided to change my Neutral post to something else

* You fill all the req's and because of that I will give you

+Support
Ah okay. I understand, it's just quite annoying when people imagine the perfect staff member to be passive. It's not the only roleplay option.

Bow

Reaction score
Standish +support go for it.
Good member deserves enforcer.

Reaction score
Nothing Personal,
I am aware that most players will support you
I just express my opinion here

I just do not like the way your expression

Good Luck.
-Support

Reaction score
koren054 said:
Nothing Personal,

Good Luck.
-Support
The -support is fine, I enjoy improving myself with informative criticism But, this doesn't really show anything to me, all I can see from this is I don't like the way you play.

Trande

Some time ago I really thought that you are a very rude, mingy person. But after playing with you a bit, or even being in the same channel on TS prooven me otherwise. You always question your doings, and check the rules about it. Also, you're a really nice person, and I was suprised how wrong I was about you. Good luck with your application! + support

Reaction score
Trande said:
Some time ago I really thought that you are a very rude, mingy person. But after playing with you a bit, or even being in the same channel on TS prooven me otherwise. You always question your doings, and check the rules about it. Also, you're a really nice person, and I was suprised how wrong I was about you. Good luck with your application! + support
I greatly appreciate your support.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Huge +support, you obviously know the rules due to you don't have a ban (I don't think). We've roleplayed a lot, meat grinded many cops! Good luck.
All his bans and warnings were in his first few days of his month long game time. :)

Reaction score
koren054 said:
Nothing Personal,

Good Luck.
-Support
If he doesn't like the way you play, it's a tiny bit strange as he's one of the most agressive players I've played with, lol.

Reaction score
You're 1 of the fewest that i haven't seen break any rule in my time on the server, big +support
Raged at moron for hi's sweaty connection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.