The Belinsky Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let's be honest this war is pathetic, not saying that any org is better or so but for real it's a shit war and what do you expect to get out of it? More blood spilled?

Reaction score
Just a little heads up.

As soon as Viktor is back in power, I will be coming back with excellent activity. Reason being I think that will be our clinical point, when we have EVERYONE back, properly. If I come back now my activity will decrease badly by the time Viktor get's back.

I will pop on every now and then until so, but will remain in PTP. Good luck in current war.

Reaction score
79425A2E5F604741B441E410CA57FA813558CDE1

Rest in Peace Ben Walker. A failed attempted raid on our base.

0D221CBB2EEC302041DD915DD675616E2F60A6EB

Lying wouldn't help Isak, honestly.

C4AD2B2D9C08FD8C4D0585259E6820C5D5EA9059

Here we see our poet and his Belinsky friend laying on the floor. Thanks for the guns. Viktor, not only did you fail your organisation, but also your persuasive words made me cringe, sorry.

Expect more to come, Belinskys.

Deleted member 5920

79425A2E5F604741B441E410CA57FA813558CDE1

Rest in Peace Ben Walker. A failed attempted raid on our base.

0D221CBB2EEC302041DD915DD675616E2F60A6EB

Lying wouldn't help Isak, honestly.

C4AD2B2D9C08FD8C4D0585259E6820C5D5EA9059

Here we see our poet and his Belinsky friend laying on the floor. Thanks for the guns. Viktor, not only did you fail your organisation, but also your persuasive words made me cringe, sorry.

Expect more to come, Belinskys.

nhc9628.png

Guess who we found!

Reaction score
75248ccad3.jpg

Ops.

2e80fd57c3.jpg

Ops.

76fe100bbc.jpg

Ops.

bbefcbd63a.jpg

THROUGH THE WALL. Im the greatest

+++ Random pictures +++

7a993f0139.jpg

Hitbox abuse OP.

40e0b188f8.jpg

Welcome to our REALISTIC ROLEPLAYING SERVER.

d42e026a72.jpg

Another instance of hitbox abuse. :(

5ad6022c33.jpg

*dies* *goes CP* - Suddenly wild Bekinsky(s) appear

I have a ton more pictures but I think you've had enough 8)))

Deleted member 5920

75248ccad3.jpg

Ops.

2e80fd57c3.jpg

Ops.

76fe100bbc.jpg

Ops.

bbefcbd63a.jpg

THROUGH THE WALL. Im the greatest

+++ Random pictures +++

7a993f0139.jpg

Hitbox abuse OP.

40e0b188f8.jpg

Welcome to our REALISTIC ROLEPLAYING SERVER.

d42e026a72.jpg

Another instance of hitbox abuse. :(

5ad6022c33.jpg

*dies* *goes CP* - Suddenly wild Bekinsky(s) appear

I have a ton more pictures but I think you've had enough 8)))

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was reloading, I remember this, watch the demo, I go up to shoot. Learn to play or stop slandering <3

Reaction score
@Fluffy those pictures show me that your in your demo using drive mode making yourself look like your beating us when actually your flying round to every person you see, ( only on a few images)

Reaction score
All I'm seeing here is slander and irrelevant photos? I don't understand, are you trying to flame a war? I think you should speak with your leaders first before posting disrespectfully. I don't think Jimmy luciano would agree to this.

Reaction score
All I'm seeing here is slander and irrelevant photos? I don't understand, are you trying to flame a war? I think you should speak with your leaders first before posting disrespectfully. I don't think Jimmy luciano would agree to this.

Really? Well guess what, Jimmy was the one who sent a thug to kill one of my most dear family members. If Jimmy wouldnt have agreed to this, he would still be alive and not executed by my men and the Belinskys. As viktor has said... There will be emerging only one side of the Conflict... And that will be the Belinsky/ Paralake Partnership side. All of this because he does not respect me or my family... Well, he most certainly got what he deserved, maybe even what he wanted after all...

Edited by Murtsley because it was fucking with my eyes.
Nope, Edited back by obidan66 and Adjusted, I like it fancy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, I am on my phone and unable to comment for some reason...

Anyways, just above this post, obidan66 says:

"As viktor has said... There will be emerging only one side of the Conflict... And that will be theBelinsky/ Paralake Partnership side."

Is this an alliance in the war confirmed or a simple threat to the enemy as last time I checked, the Paralake Partnership were intending to keep out of this conflict until necessary..

Reaction score
This war is turning not into an in-game war... No No No!

It has become a war of see who can post the most shit on other peoples org pages
Think this sum's it up really...

Stop being all cocky by posting a dead body on this page it's old now lol.

I mean seriously why have a war like daymon stated
Let's be honest this war is pathetic, not saying that any org is better or so but for real it's a shit war and what do you expect to get out of it? More blood spilled?

Really if you wanna send shitty insults over to each other or shitty photos do it in a pm or something as your ruining peoples org pages.

Reaction score
This war is turning not into an in-game war... No No No!

It has become a war of see who can post the most shit on other peoples org pages

I mean seriously why have a war like daymon stated

Really if you wanna send shitty insults over to each other or shitty photos do it in a pm or something as your ruining peoples org pages.
First of all; it's IC. Second of all; I'm trying to end the war, I'm a german mafia myself but theres no reason for war

Reaction score
13-05-2015

Today a meeting will be held between Venomine (dunno your IC Name anymore), Harold Bloom and John Daymon about the current war standards, in this meeting a solution to end this war between the german mafia and the belinsky family is going to be taken up. Under no circumstances will any of the organisations attack each other during the meeting as of there being no reason to. The meeting will be held 7PM GMT+1 That means the meeting will be held 6PM GMT. If a member of the meeting is not in town at that moment the meeting will be moved up to 8PM GMT+1.

John Daymon​

Status
Not open for further replies.