The Tiller Family

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

The Tiller Family

• Who are we?
The Tiller Family founded by Matthew Walker-Tiller is a family whom seek to be a powerful (probably not the most powerful, but powerful) family. Who can get along with each other and follow the 'articles'

• Our hierarchy system
    • Godfather
Matthew Walker-Tiller

• Godmother
(N/A)

• Underboss
(N/A)

• General
Classified Information

• Soldiers
Classified Information
    • Trial-Members
Classified Information

• Weapons we use
As a family: we use high powered weaponry, such as:
AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

M4-M4A1-carbine-us-army.jpg

images
We use any weaponry. But these are for the skilled OG's

To apply for a position in the organisation -

--> CLICK ME <--
Then answer the questions! You will get a response via. Conversation!

- Matthew Walker-Tiller!

If you have any concerns, email me (conversation)

Articles

1. Being involved in a: Mugging; Raid; Murder of an organisation ally will result in a consequence for you, and result in you being kicked from the organisation unless there were a valid reason.
2. Ability to construct defenses is vital - stopping a member of the organisation / delaying a member of the organisation will result in the loss of your rank / demotion from your rank.
3. Failing to follow orders from the seniors (ranks above you) result in an immediate discharge of your rank, and a kick from the organisation
4. You do not refuse to help a member of the family - Your brother and / or sister may be at risk. You will be charged responsible and will have a big lecture.
5. Thinking you can start to murder people, and raid people who know will start to fuck us over is a no-no from me. Like Simon Cowell Said: "It's a no from me".
6. Don't leave the organisation without notice. Your life will be fucked over.

Relationships:

Allies

Enemies

If you wish to become allied: Email me (conversation)

Reaction score
dana, Arial, sans-serif]The Tiller Family founded by [/FONT]Matthew Walker-Tiller[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] is a family whom seek to be a powerful (probably not the most powerful, but powerful) family. Who can get along with each other and follow the 'articles'[/FONT]
Heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.