Thomas Fredrick Enforcer Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
as a guy, you are a nice lad but I think that you thrive off of being more powerful than people and you may act a bit aggressive in a situation if it does not benefit you. An example of this is if you would be shot by someone breaking 3.4, I can't help but think that if this happens to you that you would be more likely to ban, warn them as opposed of it happening to someone else.

Deleted member 5193

as a guy, you are a nice lad but I think that you thrive off of being more powerful than people and you may act a bit aggressive in a situation if it does not benefit you. An example of this is if you would be shot by someone breaking 3.4, I can't help but think that if this happens to you that you would be more likely to ban, warn them as opposed of it happening to someone else.

I appriciate your feedback and comments here. I'm aiming to improve based on the feedback received on this application, but in this case I'm not too sure I can improve too much on this as it isn't how I would describe myself. I appriciate what you're saying though, and I'll monitor how I do things to ensure I'm not the way you describe.

Reaction score
Ive seem Tom develop his understanding of the rules over the past few months, I do think that he is fit for the role of Enforcer. He helps a lot within the PD and dedicated a lot of time to the server.

+Support

Reaction score
+1 Fredrick is an awesome guy. He always helps me when I need support and helps others when they need support. He has great rule knowledge. I think Tom would make an amazing enforcer!

Reaction score
I don't like commenting on enforcer applications (even if I support) because they feel way too serious for me, but...

Tom has shown, to me at least, that he is dedicated to this community. He gives extensive, highly time-consuming feedback to players he doesn't even know for the purpose of improving the quality of the server, while just giving his opinion and asking for nothing in return.

I would like to see Tom as Enforcer because I think he cares about making the server a great experience and supports players with the same interest, and I think he will be a great asset to improve the quality of life in the server even further.

+Soup port

Reaction score
+support

Nice guy to just sit and talk to, would be a great enforcer and asset to the team! Such a friendly guy, not known him very wrong but he is a good guy :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Thomas in my opinion is an amazing person there is no way I can describe him in one word but i will have to do it in 2 words "Great Person" he is a captain in the PD, just from that you can see that he knows his shit love ya man <3

Reaction score
I have been working with Tom a lot recently and he has definately got the dedication and knowledge to hold a staff role. He is always very friendly and even if you have a disagreement will always try his hardest to resolve it.
I don't see a reason why he shouldn't get it.
+support

Reaction score
Thomas Fredrick?

We go back a few years me and Fredrick and i do have to say he was an excellent staff member on other communities which i experienced first hand when being a player on the server and being a low staff member myself. The way he treats people is more than fair and would serve this community well as being a staff member. Overall, in my option has the potential to go far with his staff rank as he has all the knowledge and experience!
Wish you the best of luck with your application if though i don't believe you will need as the community has clearly supported you in running for a staff position.

+Support

Reaction score
Always been cool as shit to everyone I've seen been in contact wit him. +Support

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He seems fit for Moderator/Enforcer, He is a nice guy. Surely made me laugh once.

+Support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have known Tom for a little over 2 years now and throughout this time, I have only known Tom to be a friendly, professional, level-headed individual who has definitely shown willingness to help out all players and share his knowledge of the rules to the best of his ability. Since his first application, Tom has grown a great deal as a player and has become more versed in all aspects of the server to a point where I definitely feel that he is ready to take on the role of Enforcer. He obviously knows the rules as his record has been clear for ages.

His hard work in the PD should also be addressed as he is now the Captain of RTU, where his work-ethic is exceptional. I will be supporting this application.

Reaction score
-support
It's not on the server but it definitely reflects your personality. I sent you a message by accident once because I had the wrong person selected in my chat menu and you called me a "fucking attention whore" because apparently that's not something that happens according to you. If you get so infuriated by an accidental steam message, I don't think you're even remotely close to handling the stresses of enforcer.

Reaction score
Great guy has a lot of knowledge about perp. Can't think of any one without the name Trapani that will do it better.

Reaction score
You're much better than you used to be, much less of a pick tbf.

You'd make a sound enforcer so go for it.

+support geez

Reaction score
Who removed my comment?

-support, hardly see him helping in ooc/help. Rarely see him as a civilian.

Reaction score
Who removed my comment?

-support, hardly see him helping in ooc/help. Rarely see him as a civilian.

i guess they removed it due to some reason called slander or something similar. Not sure though, will let you know if i find out!!!

Reaction score
i guess they removed it due to some reason called slander or something similar. Not sure though, will let you know if i find out!!!

i dont understand what was slanderous about my comment in first place, all it was the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.