• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5193

STEAM NAME: Tom

IN-GAME NAME: Thomas Fredrick / Babar Zumah

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:39479578

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I’ve been in PERPHeads for a little over 2 years now, and in that time I’ve tried to ensure I’m fully knowledgeable on the rules and laws of the server. Although I’ve taken a break twice during my time within the community, it is pretty safe to say that I am a very active player. I try to be as active as I can on the forums, I’m very active in game and I’m almost always contactable when people need me.

I’ve spent a lot of time on the server, and in that time I’ve tried to do as many different things as I could. Of course the server is vast, in that you can do anything from owning your own burger joint to being a frontline officer in the PLPD. Although I’ve never been one for raiding and mugging, I do try and vary roleplay as much as I can, also including a fair amount of time as a criminal. This is one thing I’ve tried my best to improve on since my last application, as it is something people said I didn’t do enough.

I fully understand the need to vary your roleplaying experience on the server, and there is a clear importance to being able to show understanding of different aspects of roleplay.

Obviously I spend a lot of time and dedication into the Paralake Police Department, recently gaining the rank of Captain and leading the Road Traffic Unit division. I do, admittedly, put more time into the PLPD than anything else, but I don’t personally consider that a bad thing, and nor do I see it affecting my chances of being a good staff member or a affecting my overall knowledge of PERPHeads and how things run.

I'd consider gaining the rank of Captain to be a positive step up, and shows that my dedication within the community has been able to lead to achieving this position. I am always trying to be a fair and responsible division head, and hopefully that'll reflect here.

There is some things I am sure I could improve on, but anything I can think of I’ve already tried to improve on and I’ve hopefully been able to prove that. I welcome any constructive criticism below that could potentially help me change the way I do things. I am always looking to improve the way I perform in game, and I'm always out to try and do the best I can.

I have been told that I can sometimes take things a little too seriously, so I've been trying to tone that down a little bit, but not to the point of not taking anything seriously. I've also been told that I need to explore more aspects of roleplay, which I've been attempted to do for a while now.

I do have a lot of experience being staff on communities, including owning a server. I’d hope that although out of PERPHeads, it is something that could help me if I were to become a staff member here. To me, prior experience is very important, it can show you know what you’re doing and can show that you are dedicated. Quite a few people will already know I owned a certain roleplay community with two other people, although this server had a lot of stigma surrounding it, I still feel it gave me a lot of experience that could help me here.

I’m always keen to show myself as a hard working and enthusiastic person who is always prepared to learn and take on new challenges. I would consider myself friendly and understanding, although I can of course be stern if and when it is required. I hope these sort of qualities would aid me as a staff member.

I would personally now consider myself ready for a new position as enforcer. I still aim to continue my varied roleplay, and still aim to try and dedicate as much time as I can to PERPHeads.

I've got one ban on record, but as mentioned in my last application I really can't remember what for. It was issued by @Dukeburger818 who, as far as I know, can't remember what it was for either. I've got 4 warnings on record, with the last one being May 23rd 2017.
1535216745697.png
1535216810207.png
1535216828119.png1535216846542.png
1535216862539.png
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I’m on TeamSpeak from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Of course I’m sometimes idle, but never for too long.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you for reading. I welcome your feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Defintently supporting this application, Thomas is a kind hard working individual, he always wants to help and I see him helping in ooc and help chat. Good luck!

Reaction score
+Support

Tom has literally helped me so much IG and OOC and has made me feel better and actually do well in most things, he is professional when it comes to anything and his rank in the PD and overall personality backs up my statement here.

Some might disagree and I would love to see thy reasons as it would be vital for tom to know what he must work on instead of just being thrown a disagree

As of now I don't see why tom should not get it and he should of been accepted ever since his first application. Tom helps OOC and his knowledge in terms of rules is great.

Tom his a friendly and easily approachable person and is kind, he had many friends due to his attitude and personality and he is just great.

I literally could ramble on for a long time about how great he is and why he should be accepted but to cut things straight I must say he is ready and capable.

I wish you the best of luck @Thomas Fredrick and I hope you become enforcer friend.

Reaction score
Tom is probably the gayest guy i've met in PERP, he is also very friendly and a nice guy, he helps everyone IC and OOC, he is a good CPT in the PLPD, and takes his job very serious, he knows the rules very well aswell, he always follows, and i assume that he also reports people who break them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+ Support

This is a member with good experience, knowledge and IQ for the roll.
This brother of mine has always been there, always tried to solve problems and been an active guy that wants the best for everyone and is always looking to spread his wings and learn more.

Reaction score
I don't really comment on Enforcer Apps anymore but, I can tell you now that Tom is a great individual with great potential. You're a funny guy with a great sense of humor. You have great knowledge of the rules and your record is very clean for how long you've been playing. I give you my luck with your application.

A1L

Reaction score
Thomas is a great guy, he has good law and rule knowledge he is a great guy, and I mean he has good experience with being staff on quite a watermelon community. He always wants to help when he can. Great guy overall, however can be a cunt sometimes.(Don't fucking say that I get insulted cause I'm vegan you welsh cunt)
Last edited by a moderator: 1 minute ago

Reaction score
+Support

I'd like to share my support towards you Thomas, due to the amount of dedication and time you've put into the Police Department and Roleplay in general.

You are a pretty friendly and funny person, and it's easy to get to know you. I believe you are fit seeing as from my perspective, i've never seen much from you that shows signs from being bias and the fact that you are able to look at more than one perspective when dealing with something, to get the best result out of it.

good luck with the application.

Reaction score
Thomas is an extremely friendly and a helpful member in the community. I don't know how your rule knowledge is but I would assume it is to an acceptable extent. He has several important traits that every staff member has so yeah, good luck man.

Reaction score
This guy is so helpful and nice, he has helped me in multiple situations and he’s extremely friendly. I see him active all the time and personally never seen him break any rules. He would make a perfect and amazing staff member, good luck!

Reaction score
+Support

I’ve only had very few interactions with Thomas but they have been nothing but positive and he seems more than capable for a staff position.

Reaction score
+Support

Thomas is definitely an exceptional member of the community, his dedication, perseverance and wide skill set is some of many which I've witnessed from him. Working alongside him within the police department as well as playing as civ with him, I know that Tom is mature, friendly and someone who you can just basically chill with, his rule and law knowledge is very good indeed and when witnessing people doing minor rule breaks, he actually helps them out and familiarises them with the rules before calling for assistance from staff if needed. I believe he is definitely worthy of getting Enforcer.

Best of luck!

Deleted member 7533

I haven’t been here long, so I don’t know if my opinion really counts, but...
+Support
The first encounter I had with Tom was a really unpleasant one, however, he was mature enough to know that he messed up and apologized after. I always see him doing IA work if he isn’t in game, so he’s really active from what I’ve seen. i think he deserves a shot at enforcer!

Reaction score
pretty nice bloke, unlike most candidates he does not have autism or anger issues so thats a huge plus. He also seems to not be corrupt and doesn't accept my bribes.
+support, good head.

rat

Reaction score
whats up guys its ya boy skinny penis

I’ve spent a lot of time on the server, and in that time I’ve tried to do as many different things as I could. Of course the server is vast, in that you can do anything from owning your own burger joint to being a frontline officer in the PLPD. Although I’ve never been one for raiding and mugging, I do try and vary roleplay as much as I can, also including a fair amount of time as a criminal. This is one thing I’ve tried my best to improve on since my last application, as it is something people said I didn’t do enough.

How would this benefit you as an enforcer? It's all good saying you've done it but unless you understand why these criticisms are made the whole thing is irrelevant.

Obviously I spend a lot of time and dedication into the Paralake Police Department, recently gaining the rank of Captain and leading the Road Traffic Unit division. I do, admittedly, put more time into the PLPD than anything else, but I don’t personally consider that a bad thing, and nor do I see it affecting my chances of being a good staff member or a affecting my overall knowledge of PERPHeads and how things run.

This entire paragraph seems to be trying to excuse yourself for being a captain in the PLPD. You should be presenting your time as captain as a positive thing. You have demonstrated a high level of commitment and a consistent work ethic and you should be using this space to communicate that.

There is some things I am sure I could improve on, but anything I can think of I’ve already tried to improve on and I’ve hopefully been able to prove that. I welcome any constructive criticism below that could potentially help me change the way I do things. I am always looking to improve the way I perform in game, and I'm always out to try and do the best I can.

This is too vague, give real examples of criticisms you've received, what you've done to change this and most importantly how doing so would help you as enforcer.

I do have a lot of experience being staff on communities, including owning a server. I’d hope that although out of PERPHeads, it is something that could help me if I were to become a staff member here. To me, prior experience is very important, it can show you know what you’re doing and can show that you are dedicated.

What servers have you been staff on? How are they similar to PERP and what skills have you learned that will help you here?

I’m always keen to show myself as a hard working and enthusiastic person who is always prepared to learn and take on new challenges. I would consider myself friendly and understanding, although I can of course be stern if and when it is required. I hope these sort of qualities would aid me as a staff member.

To me, this and the previous paragraph are the only two where you've actually answered the question you are writing about. You should use the rest of your answer to demonstrate these characteristics.

I know we don't particularly get along, but I think you would make a good enforcer if given the opportunity. Your application is not currently reflective of your qualities and I feel you could spend some more time on it. But apart from that you have my support.

Deleted member 5193

whats up guys its ya boy skinny penis

How would this benefit you as an enforcer? It's all good saying you've done it but unless you understand why these criticisms are made the whole thing is irrelevant.

This entire paragraph seems to be trying to excuse yourself for being a captain in the PLPD. You should be presenting your time as captain as a positive thing. You have demonstrated a high level of commitment and a consistent work ethic and you should be using this space to communicate that.

This is too vague, give real examples of criticisms you've received, what you've done to change this and most importantly how doing so would help you as enforcer.

What servers have you been staff on? How are they similar to PERP and what skills have you learned that will help you here?

To me, this and the previous paragraph are the only two where you've actually answered the question you are writing about. You should use the rest of your answer to demonstrate these characteristics.

I know we don't particularly get along, but I think you would make a good enforcer if given the opportunity. Your application is not currently reflective of your qualities and I feel you could spend some more time on it. But apart from that you have my support.

Thanks for this detailed feedback and advice, I'll get onto making some changes on the application when I get some time tomorrow.

Reaction score
+Support

Thomas would be a great staff member. I can definitely tell that Thomas is a hard worker just from his work in the PLPD. He also has a great laws/rules knowledge. Thomas won't disappoint. Good luck.

Reaction score
+Support

I think Tom is a hard working member of the community who puts a lot of effort and dedication into everything he does. Having worked closely with him in the PD, and spending a lot of time with him whilst we’re on the server, I feel he is more than ready for enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.