TinySlayer's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TinySlayer's Enforcer Application

The Basics

Who are you?
I have used the online alias TinySlayer for the past 9 years.
Who are you really?
My name is Simon, I am 22 years old and I'm from the United Kingdom.
What do you do?
I am a Data Analyst, Mathematician and Computer Scientist.
What is your in-character name?
Simon Fellton
What is your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:20067463
The Requirements
Am I active on the TeamSpeak Server?
Yes.
Do you have extensive knowledge and understanding of the rules and laws?
Yes.
Do you use a microphone?
Yes.
What is your playtime on the server?
Two weeks.
Do you have any recent warnings or bans?
My last ban from a PERP server was in June 2011. My most recent warning was almost exactly three months ago. Both my warnings were when I had recently started playing on the server again, and I hadn't got to grips with the new rules.
2016-09-05: 2.5, 3.6 - User molotov a shop as the shop owners friends tried to get the user to pay "protection money", the user also killed himself in the process.

2016-08-12: 1.1 Disrespectful conduct 'take the stick out of your arse'
Administrative Experience
MOAR
I started playing Garry's Mod in 2007. I joined a community MOAR, where I became an admin. We had several servers over time, including SpaceBuild, DarkRP and Sandbox. This only lasted a few months, and was over by mid 2008.
Vs3
I joined Vs3 on 21st January 2009, mainly by playing their Prison Break server. I became an admin later that year, and in 2010 was promoted to Senior Admin, the highest rank in the community, and was in charge of Garry's Mod and our forums. We had a TF2 server, and our CSS servers included Prison Break, Zombie Reloaded, Zombie Riot, TDM, Mini Games, Surf and Dust2.

In 2011 we launched the Vs3 PERP server. I led development and administration of this server. Due to prioritising my education, amongst other things, the server was shut down in 2012, followed by the closure of the community. We enjoyed the company of several players who would go on to found a certain PERP community.
SimplyPERP
Due to popular demand, and promise of administrative assistance, I launched my own community in 2013 called SimplyPERP with my Brother and two others. My available time was limited, and we struggled building a committed staff team from scratch. The server only lasted a few months, but my mapper and modeller went on to found his own PERP Server.
PERPHeads
I have followed the progress of PERPHeads since it's inception in 2013 with great interest. When discussing the new phone with Fredy, I ended up writing the Suduko app, which is still in the game to this day. I played on the server on and off over the years, rarely for more than one evening.

In August this year, I decided to see how the server was getting along. I began to thoroughly enjoy my time here, and stayed. I rapidly rose through the police department ranks and a Lieutenant of the IT team, helping improve plpd.online.
The Detailed Questions
Why did I not apply to become an enforcer earlier?
It has been suggested too me by several members of the community that I apply for enforcer, but I turned them down. An administrator has an extra cut of responsibility that drains you a little bit more than simply reporting the rule breakers. I came here to relax, so my initial reaction was to never make the final decisions myself.
What has changed?
My confidence in my knowledge of the rules has increased substantially over the past few months. I've also spent a large amount of time responding to supervisor situations as a cop, which has reminded me of how some administrative situations can be enjoyable.
Why do I want to become an enforcer?
I feel like I now have sufficient knowledge, and I believe being an enforcer is the next way I can increase my contribution to the community.
Why haven't I written a whole spiel about how my qualities would make me a good fit?
If you're not convinced by you're interactions with me, I'm not going to convince you now.
Why is this application so long, and only vaguely following the template?
I feel like I never really made a proper introduction, so I decided to make sure everyone got a chance to see who I was before I applied.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Call me hypocritical but (I did it myself kek) including the police work you have done is something people can see as repetitive. Everyone just puts "Oh I am lt, I did these sits" and it doesn't really tell you apart from everyone else.

I don't really see you active in OOC nor help, you drive around as cop sometimes but thats about it.

These posts mean absolutely nothing anyway but its a -Support

not saying the PD related stuff is bad in any way but everyone puts it in their application, you have to stand out.

Last edited:

Lee

Reaction score
My time working with Simon has been nothing but posative. He is an excellent member of the Police Department IT Team, and has a large background of experience behind him. I feel that he would be an excellent addition to the PERPHeads Staff steam.

pls no rate bad spelling, on phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will be supporting your application to best of my experiences with you. You are a great member, with great roleplaying skills. I would love for you to become an enforcer here with Perpheads. I am wishing you the best of luck.

You have my support.

Reaction score
+support

I like just overall how you act and your calmness in situations and your response to stressful situations. These skills, in my opinion, will help you greatly as a member of the staff team, as long as you get accepted of course.

Good luck.

Reaction score
+support

I like the activity, Police Role Play and it seems that you have good knowledge of the rules considering you only have 2 warnings, For me it is a +Support

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.