Tobi Comrades Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tobi Comrade

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41798127

WHY SHOULD I BE AN ENFORCER:
I know that I resigned a couple of months ago because of school and work. Right now I will still have school and work, but also time for playing on Perpheads. The first time I joined the server was back in October 2013. I feel like I'm a experienced player on the server and know the rules very well. Since that I've already tried being Enforcer and Moderator, I know the basics situations and problems you will run into a day.

The reason why I'm applying again after resign is that I kinda miss dealing with rule breakers on the server. Miss the responsibility taken on the server. Dealing with situations is for me about finding and taking the right decisions. Making it fair for both parts and hear both players opinions about what happens. It's about judging the situation and having respect no matter if it's your friend you are dealing with or someone else.

HAVE YOU BEEN STAFF ON OTHER SERVERS?
Yes I do. I've been Administrator [W-G] Vietnam War. It's kinda a small server and you don't see many rule breakers on it. I've been Moderator and Enforcer on Perpheads for some months. Also I've been running Minecraft server for around 7 months. From all of the servers that I've been staff on have i learned more about responsibility, judgement and respect.

ACTIVITY ON FORUMS/TEAMSPEAK 3
I will admit that I'm never posting anything on the forums. I'm mostly using the forums to check news, server updates, application and ban requests. Posting and commenting/discussion is not really me. I'm on the Ts3 daily and I enjoy having a talk and meeting new people OOC.

A BIT ABOUT MYSELF
I decided to make this because I'm sure that there are some people that have never seen/heard about me.
Alright. My real name is Tobias. I'm from Denmark as seen above. I like playing different kinds of videogames with friends and others. I play allot of Garry's Mod. Around 1700 hours played. I play on Perpheads which is a serious roleplay server. My daily routine is that I go to school. I started on a new cool education after the summer. Some days a week, I work at a supermarket.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
I do understand that it can be hard to find me trusted since of the resign last. I know that i make some mistakes sometimes. We all do of cause. I hope you find the right decision of my application. Looking forward for an answer or comments when possible. Thanks for taking your time reading my application for Enforcer.
Currently playtime is 1 month.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Suppport
Tobi has become increasingly active over the last couple of weeks, I believe he has sufficient rule/law knowledge to an extent to which he can enforce the rules/laws effectively. The fact he has previously been a moderator reflects this.

Reaction score
+Support i have been spending a lot of time with you lately and you had explained that a few things that i do all the time should stop doing because it can ruin peoples RP experience.. He made me rich again xD

Trande

Was a great Moderator, and incredibly helpful towards new Enforcers. + support

Ayjay

Reaction score
COMPLETE +SUPPORT

Tobi was one of my favourite moderators, over the last few weeks his activity has increased dramatically.
Good luck.

Reaction score
- Support, stop growing in unrealistic locations. I recommend you learn the rules by heart if you want to become enforcer.
Even spoke out some of the spots from yesterday Rutger with other Administrators then you.
If it's done realistically, you can do at in the docks.

Reaction score
I know Tobi for quite a while now and haven't seen him angry yet or seen him break rules. When he was a moderator he did all he could to respond to reports. If he remains active I want to really give my +support on this

Deleted member 5920

Tobi was upset by Ethan's comment, saying that it was slanderous.-MrLewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I found you on DarkRP server and you said "Perp is shit and so is its community" -Support.
Yes, I was bored playing perp for some time since something new never happends. It was always the same thing all day. No changes. You know what i mean? Thank god V2 came out.
I have never ever said that perp was shit. I've only been tired of playing and doing the same thing.
After time we are all getting tired of maybe doing the same thing just straight.
That's even why i resigned. I did it becouse i wasn't really challenged.
It was kinda the same thing i did all day. Nothing new to happend so i decided to resign for a break and decide to come whenever i feel ready for it.
I stick to my decisions and that is why i make this applycation for Perpheads.
I have never ever said that Perpheads and it's community was shit. Why should i be here then?
Why do you even judge me like that? As said above i took a break and that's why i resigned.
I know when I'm ready!
That's why I'm playing on the server.
That's it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tobi! <3

+ support, I'd love to see you back. Really cool guy and I just remember me you and Manner in a Mod channel all the time :c

Good luck!

Reaction score
Meet you in game today seems like your a nice and knowledge able guy.

-/+ Support -for now until I get to know you better.

Edited
-SUPPORT sorry your not very active.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support.

Tobi has very well been a good moderator in the past, and I believe he can regain his position back on the staff team, he has good knowledge of the rules and is generally a cool person.

He's also a good sniper.

Reaction score
+Support was a great mod before and sure knows the rules.

And its nice to steal his drugs behind wood cabins ;)

Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't had that much interact with you, I'm assuming you left before I joined back in a while.
I have seen you a lot ingame but not much in the chats. I will stick to +/- and hopefully I will make a decision when I get to meet you this upcoming weekend! [Edit] Changed my mind, You're a great person and knows the rules well. +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unfortunately I haven't had that much interact with you, I'm assuming you left before I joined back in a while.
I have seen you a lot ingame but not much in the chats. I will stick to +/- and hopefully I will make a decision when I get to meet you this upcoming weekend!
That's understood :) Looking forward!

Reaction score
You were a helper for longer than i can remember. You were a good enforcer. You were an even better moderator. The experience you have gathered from being staff gives you an edge over the other candidates. From when i played, you had a very good knowledge of the laws/rules.

Reaction score
It appears that this is the month of good applications eh?

Anyways I will +support this application Tobi was an excellent Enforcer. I did not get to see so much from his moderator actions however I've heard several times that they were happy with their help in the reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.