Tyla Jai - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: LordTyla

IN-GAME NAME: Tyla Jai

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56687120

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to join the staff team again as I want something new to do.
probably isnt helpful but ive lost interest because I think perp is really repetitive, i shouldnt feel like i have to come on just to meet the 4 hours per 2 week PD requirement, honestly have no idea what would get me back into the game probably just police updates but chances are that wont keep me playing for too long
After making the above post I thought to myself why not apply for enforcer? That's something new to do and from my past experience as a moderator, it wasn't that repetitive as each situation you need to deal with is different.

I have read a post detailing what the ideal candidate is for enforcer and I believe I tick all the boxes, my style of moderating was and will continue to be fairly relaxed, but to be taken seriously, I understand the border between an intentional rule break and accidents, taking into account the players history, character and if they genuinely do feel sorry for what they have done when issuing a warning or a ban, or even when accepting ban apologies which is reflected in the amount of unbans I made (see sourcebans).

I like to think of myself as an extremely calm and patient individual generally, it does take quite a lot to do my head in. When I come back from my holiday I intend to complete a mediation training course which will help me deal with situations professionally, it will involve dealing with real life domestic issues and trying to bring them to a mutual decision peacefully which is a quality I personally like to see in staff members.

I am fully capable of working as a team or individually with confidence, there have been numerous times where I have demonstrated this in the community and real life. The most recent example in the community was part of the people services assessment centre where we had to work as a team to accomplish a goal. Me and my teammate were selected as the 2 winners of the competitive application process which I feel shows that I am an effective team player who has confidence and communication skills.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: yh

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'm on holiday until the 4th September so if I am accepted, any form of training will have to take place after that date.

Reaction score
+1

-High Staff Experience.
-Knows the difference between joke and professionalism, being able to go between each quickly.
-Active across all platforms.
-Knows how to take control, or when to leave something alone.

Reaction score
Yes Tylajai, you'd make a great staff member just like you used to be if you resolve the copyright claim from Ermak music group and restore my access to the vault of memes.

But seriously tho, Tyla is a great member of the community, knows the rules and how to be staff very bell, he's an active memer of the police department and I think he should get enforcer

Reaction score
-Support
previously was demoted as a rack up of staff complaints which led him to be demoted.

Being police doesn't prove you've changed either.

Still a nice guy though and have no problems just don't support you being staff.
  • If you didn't break the rules in the past you would not have been demoted and the vast amount of complaints leads to your behaviour being poor in game.
  • Whenever you see a player walking across the road you purposely aim or speed up.
  • Lost interest previously in the server which means that because of the lack of server updates since you left, you will get bored again.
  • Haven't really been active or made a big difference within the server.
  • Constantly posts memes which to me is unprofessional.

Reaction score
-Support

Since your ban with Youseff I haven't seen anything more from you than a minge? Before the whole incident you were probably the funnest person to RP with on & off duty but since coming back you've had no intent to take the server seriously nor have you been active.

Status
Not open for further replies.