Unnecessary toxicity towards minors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Hayden there are larger factors that just age, he’s previously expressed mental health issues and highlighted abuse he receives from people at his school and online.
I don’t understand how you can all defend so much your right to give demoralising abuse to a child that’s expressed these issues.
Do you really see no issue at all?

Reaction score
@curak I heard Roy and some other staff members say similar things.

Ofcourse age should be considered, you don’t go up to a children’s football game and start screaming demoralising abuse because that’s obviously in appropriate.

Reaction score

Aaron is capable of deciding for himself what he thinks crosses the threshold of what is offensive to him personally or not. Unsuitable replies can be reported. He made a bad song, fine, it's not the end of the world. If he enjoys doing it, he'll probably continue and he'll probably get better. Based on his replies, he doesn't seem to intend to stop or to have been discouraged. Hopefully he will keep doing what he likes regardless of others' opinions. Shielding someone from criticism is terrible if you're actually trying to learn and incredibly counter-productive. To express your opinion on something, you risk being offensive. Whether he chooses to take offence or not is his prerogative.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe don't compare me to those fucking pedo's howly fuck. Last one to do still has his OOC speaking rights revoked.

You more than well know I don't mean it in a disgusting creepy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.