Unnecessary toxicity towards minors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m talking a bit younger than 15, but if you really did no dumb shit when you were younger you must be an exception.

I’m not necessarily talking about making music videos and uploading them online, but I feel the majority of us (especially if you were apart of communities similar to this from a young age) have experienced similar things and done similar dumb things.

Reaction score
I didn’t create 1.1 or any other rule against toxicity.

Reaction score
I did do dumb stuff IRL, not on some internetcommunity. May sound like some old guy, but children get unlimited access to a pc with internet way too early lol.

Reaction score
Just to add some context I feel most people are missing.

My point is that I feel the demoralising abuse Aaron faces daily is disproportionate to his age.
He’s a very young child that’s previously expressed mental health issues and a limited social life outside of PERP, yet grown adults and staff members are still arguing that they should be allowed to say all these things?

If the community wants the be able to say these things to everyone and anyone, the community needs an age limit OR some more consideration in protecting minors from demoralising abuse on our platform.

Reaction score
Distrack gets made on plpd. Shit talking them
Plpd responds. Shit talking the creator
Plpd are bullies because they replied when being called out

Reaction score
Tbh if I post on a thread or smth, it's not like i'm gonna go into their profile and check their age so I can adjust my criticism. No one should. If you post stuff on the internet, be ready to get shit upon. However if it evolves to bullying that's not done obviously.

Reaction score
He's 15 and will be 16 later in the year. This is the internet. I doubt he gives much of a fuck, I don't know why you're being so anal about this. Telling people to treat him differently because he has mental health issues and a limited social life is silly, he's clearly a functioning human being so he should be treated the same as everyone else.

Aaron is no stranger to reporting things he finds offensive, which is fine, but that whole thread is full of shitposts, I doubt he cares, but I don't want to speak for him or on his behalf, I hardly know him and neither do you.

If he is offended, let him deal with it himself. Jesus Christ.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe age doesn't matter howly fuck. Honnestly, if you decide to go on a forums and create a disstrack expect a response. As long as it is just shittalk and doesn't turn into cyberbullying i don't see the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.