Unnecessary toxicity towards minors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This isn’t about being snowflakes, this is about just not seeing the need to attack anything and everything a young child does.
I know Aaron is aids and many people don’t like him but it just feels so unnecessary the amount of abuse he gets on this community and no one points it out or cares.
I remember being young and being bullied online for dumb shit I’d post but it was never as bad as the abuse Aaron gets from the entire community that he does nothing but give to.
PERP is most likely a major part of Aaron’s life yet the entire community shit on him.

I personally don’t really like Aaron or chose to hang out with him, but I certainly don’t go out of my way to write demoralising abuse to a child online. I’m not a snowflake I just don’t see why it’s necessary for your enjoyment to attack a child mercilessly online.

Reaction score
@Mim deffo dances like theresa no doubt about it

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-9.gif

Reaction score
Is this an aaron recognition post or something about bullying? Everyone shits on eachother so if this kind of stuff gets released what do you expect.

Reaction score
@money It’s a child, stop acting like he’s a grown man and deserves abuse for acting like a child (which a grown man would deserve abuse for, a child wouldnt).
It’s not really something anyone’s debating that he receives abuse daily on perp, because he does. Try following him around, or monitor what’s said to him in shoutbox, OOC or anywhere.

My main point is just that he’s a child, and shouldn’t be treated as a fully grown adult who will have the same emotional maturity as the rest of us.

Reaction score
@Dank I expect people to be cautious of the fact he’s a child and children don’t have the same emotional maturity of the rest of us.
I understand this is an online gaming community so that might be pretty hard, but it seems like a simple task just to be wary that he’s a child and might not perceive things the intended way.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe Are you r/gatekeeping non adults now? If he found this offensive he could report it and inform us. This shows he doesnt, Just let it be it's a disstrack roast not a hatecrime

Reaction score
I only just wish modern children did not have the emotion of adoring gangsters and ghetto along with stabbing people in mind

Reaction score
@Dank No I’m just asking adults to treat children as children, not the same as emotionally mature adults who would be able to take the joke.

Aaron does report many things said to him, but I doubt he will report anything said on that because of the amount of senior members saying it aswell as the hate he will receive for reporting stuff like that, especially when it’s members of staff saying it, how do you expect him to consider reporting this?

I remember being a younger child like him and experiencing similar things and it definitely seriously affected me, I’m not trying to gatekeep non adults, I’m trying to lookout for a younger member of the community receiving abuse that had already expressed having issues with mental health and a lack of a social life outside of PERP.

It just seems so unnecessary.

Reaction score
After reading some of your other replies after I posted my comment, and seeing that you experienced bullying when you were younger, it completely confirms what I said.

I could argue that you are the one bullying him with this post by undermining his comprehension ability, calling him aids and stating that you don't like him is enough to prove that you truly don't really care about him, but rather reflecting on what happened to you when you were younger.

He went along with every post in the thread and was messing about with it.

There's no one to save here, if he himself is able to mess around with everyone, you should get the gist...

Reaction score
@CensoredExe Let's not act like Aaron isn't exactly throwing about a lot of so-called abuse himself. He talks a lot of shit, and he gets a lot of shit in return. Whether it's all warranted in the end or even a 1:1 scale of giving and receiving abuse, I cannot say, but he's not exactly innocent in this himself.
We can't treat everyone like they're an angel in disguise just because they're a bit young, though of course it can be toned back a bit.

Reaction score
@money I’m unsure how to even respond to this

This isn’t an adult community, stop acting like everyone has the same maturity as you and throwing a hissy fit when you can’t throw abuse at everyone in the community

Either make this community 14, 16 or 18+, or protect minors from unnecessary abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.