Update Log - 08/08/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Enough has been said here, perhaps it would be best if you replied to them rather than me. Ratings don't do much really

I have replied to constructive posts and suggestions. "bring back SWAT" is not constructive, nor is "you have to be bumming high ranking officers for promotion". Good place on plpd.online to suggest changes. You say changes needs to be made, suggest them on the website then. A good amount of replies on that thread in regards to the PD is either false statements or not constructive at all. All constructive suggestion for the PD are being considered as always, but some people in this community seem to have a hard time actually taking the time to write a proper suggestion for the PD. Instead they write "fuck the pd", "bring back swat", "remove the whitelist", "tfu op" and so on. @Logan Finch brought up good points that got considered.

Reaction score
I have replied to constructive posts and suggestions. "bring back SWAT" is not constructive, nor is "you have to be bumming high ranking officers for promotion". Good place on plpd.online to suggest changes. You say changes needs to be made, suggest them on the website then. A good amount of replies on that thread in regards to the PD is either false statements or not constructive at all. All constructive suggestion for the PD are being considered as always, but some people in this community seem to have a hard time actually taking the time to write a proper suggestion for the PD. Instead they write "fuck the pd", "bring back swat", "remove the whitelist", "tfu op" and so on. @Logan Finch brought up good points that got considered.
Right then should've sent me that link instead of me replying to you here, barely use that site anyway

Sam

Reaction score
Damn samuel your messages are pretty agressive, calm down a bit please

I am not aggressive. I am just saying that he wants back in to the PD, so he should be keeping updated. On PLPD Online you see all updated policies, laws, news, statement requests an PMs. I have nothing against Fasool nor am I aggressive towards him even if you think that I am.

Just think that some of the replies to the recent "tfu op" "fuck pd" threads are unconstructive, then they complain when nothing is changed. It take around 5-10 minutes to write a good suggestion, I can not understand how these people keep complaining when they are doing nothing to fix the problems they see.

Reaction score
I am not aggressive. I am just saying that he wants back in to the PD, so he should be keeping updated. On PLPD Online you see all updated policies, laws, news, statement requests an PMs. I have nothing against Fasool nor am I aggressive towards him even if you think that I am.

Just think that some of the replies to the recent "tfu op" "fuck pd" threads are unconstructive, then they complain when nothing is changed. It take around 5-10 minutes to write a good suggestion, I can not understand how these people keep complaining when they are doing nothing to fix the problems they see.
Thing is, that if we were to suggest removr tfu it would get denied anyways so whats the point. Ill still suggest it anyways to see if my point can be proven correct.

Edit: forgot that im banned on the plpd website LUL.

Reaction score
Thing is, that if we were to suggest removr tfu it would get denied anyways so whats the point. Ill still suggest it anyways to see if my point can be proven correct.

Edit: forgot that im banned on the plpd website LUL.
Maybe if you bring something that is well thought out and constructive it wouldn't get denied, like said countless times before your statement things like "remove TFU bring back swat" are neither

Reaction score
Maybe if you bring something that is well thought out and constructive it wouldn't get denied, like said countless times before your statement things like "remove TFU bring back swat" are neither
Have a good look at what i suggested senor. Now stop replying cause its ruining this thread.

Reaction score
When the population gets back add queue server with permanent gun game event plz thx

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now please disallow shooting/attack stance while holding shift so that people cannot run and gun but u can still move and shoot while walking so that shootouts arent about luck and who can dodge bullets more while strafing. Its super aids especially with shotguns as people can strafe out super fast and one shot you with minimal risk of being shot at as they instantly strafe back to cover. Look at crowbars for example, you are unable to just strafe away immediately after using it on a door or car.

Also slightly decrease the accel on TFU range rover so that the response time isnt insanely fast yet still reasonable.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.