Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Colombo Family legit has like 30+ members of just new players that hop on once a month man

Reaction score
Rebalancing and Bugs Fixed
After feedback from users the following changes and bug fixes were made:
- Experience Overview fixed XP to next level and Experience Bar
1682602116855.png
nice update

Reaction score
What is the definitive answer for whether or not Bazaar backrooms are public/muggable?

Reaction score
So this is the update you meant roen ?. lol

Overall sounds really cool with the police nerf but this whole bazaar door removal sounds really sus. Just make a rule that you not allowed to hide from bank robbery if that is your main goal. Bazaar is a great place for people to grow drugs and craft their levels up and sell weapons. If you wanna avoid people mugging there just make a rule that you not allowed to mug in bazaar lol.

Reaction score
So this is the update you meant roen ?. lol

Overall sounds really cool with the police nerf but this whole bazaar door removal sounds really sus.

Bazaar is a great place for people to grow drugs and craft their levels up and sell weapons. If you wanna avoid people mugging there just make a rule that you not allowed to mug in bazaar lol.
L opinion

stay mad power grower

Reaction score
I suggest light tfu to 101% instead of 100% to prevent goofy indefinite chases where you're alone for whatever reason
I think there’s a bigger argument for speed depending on weight.

If chasing someone with an AK and a shit tonne of gear then yeah light TFU should be able to keep up.

But… if they are chasing someone who has a knife and nothing in their Inv, they should be able to slip away!

Reaction score
What is the definitive answer for whether or not Bazaar backrooms are public/muggable?
If there is no door then i would say it’s a public place.

The risk of someone walking past & seeing/hearing is too high!

But I’m no admin so I may be corrected!

Reaction score
@Dank

Cop Feedback:
- Please issue a small rule exception to allow PD to return to PD Lobby if they died in PD, I could fully go cook a meal before being allowed to go get my car and go on patrol due to NLR
- Scale cop nerfs a tad to reflect the current un-nerfs of crim, for example giving light TFU still the ablity to be SLIGHTLY faster then crim, as they do have the exact same body armor as normal PD. If crim is the same speed as them, chases will not be able to be resolved on foot if they are out of taser range, until the cop gets shot due to the guy yelling 10 toes.

Reaction score
It appears that people aren't allowed to enjoy or play PD. PD dies often and I don't see that changing at all. They will be stuck in NLR even longer now and it's even worse if we die around PD. Just gonna do passive police RP with my speed camera as suggested by a community manager. No more responding to shootouts.
The whole point of this change is to discourage retarded playstyles, and to prevent crims from being swarmed by a constant wave of cops. Prior to this update, crims were under constant barrage unless every cop pushed at once, which usually only happens on first wave.

Crims spend 5 minutes in the initial shootout. If they kill the first few responding cops, the remaining cops holding perimeter and still engaged in the fight with the crims spend another 5 minutes locked in a shootout, the dead cops return after their NLR and the cycle repeats.

10 minutes NLR is punishing, but makes complete sense in this regard. There's a major drawback, obviously. NLR around PD is stupid long, so something needs to be changed.

Either way, just don't rush head-first into shootouts and you'll be fine. A lot of the map is still open for you to patrol, regardless of what happens to cause your death, so not much lost there.

Reaction score
The whole point of this change is to discourage retarded playstyles, and to prevent crims from being swarmed by a constant wave of cops. Prior to this update, crims were under constant barrage unless every cop pushed at once, which usually only happens on first wave.

Crims spend 5 minutes in the initial shootout. If they kill the first few responding cops, the remaining cops holding perimeter and still engaged in the fight with the crims spend another 5 minutes locked in a shootout, the dead cops return after their NLR and the cycle repeats.

10 minutes NLR is punishing, but makes complete sense in this regard. There's a major drawback, obviously. NLR around PD is stupid long, so something needs to be changed.

Either way, just don't rush head-first into shootouts and you'll be fine. A lot of the map is still open for you to patrol, regardless of what happens to cause your death, so not much lost there.
I dont rush head first into shootouts and still get sniped from a mile away all the time. I literally had 3 different raids at the same time at different parts of the map and I couldn't go ANYWHERE without getting sniped or gunned down. Way to punish people for trying to play and enjoy PD. Glad I'm back in traffic and can actually get some RP going in someway.

Reaction score

The point I think we are saying is that if we die within PD, with our car in PD, we are unable to go on patrol until our NLR is over. Thats a pretty long time to be stuck sitting at CH waiting doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.