Update log 27/04/2023 - The Organisation Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I
So this is the update you meant roen ?. lol

Overall sounds really cool with the police nerf but this whole bazaar door removal sounds really sus. Just make a rule that you not allowed to hide from bank robbery if that is your main goal. Bazaar is a great place for people to grow drugs and craft their levels up and sell weapons. If you wanna avoid people mugging there just make a rule that you not allowed to mug in bazaar lol.
I think Dank meant to remove the ability to Mug,Grow drugs and hide from bank robbieries in there,as its been meta for quite a long time and ppl just powergrow(See Backe's post about him powergrowing and how much he has got from it)

Reaction score
You guys are acting like NLR stops you from playing entirely and that it forces you to stay still until it ends.. The change happened to avoid having the same officer respond to the same situation twice before giving an actual chance for the crims to leave.

It's a very good change and has very little impact in cop activity tbh. You got NLR, go patrol somewhere else.. the same way a criminal goes do something else when they die in a raid and cant go back

Reaction score
imo 60% nerf for a large org is hella overkill, maybe if it was changed to how many people are currently active it’d be cooler.

however bananagang only 7 members so we cool!!
I agree with this 60% is crazy, possibly lower it / change it to active members

Reaction score

PlayersYield reduction
<= 80%
<=125%
<=1620%
<=2039%
<=4060%
I'm all for defunding the zergs, but at this rate, I think drugs need a price increase, especially cocaine being the same price as weed, even though it takes 3x longer to make than a batch of weed.

Reaction score
You guys are acting like NLR stops you from playing entirely and that it forces you to stay still until it ends.. The change happened to avoid having the same officer respond to the same situation twice before giving an actual chance for the crims to leave.

It's a very good change and has very little impact in cop activity tbh. You got NLR, go patrol somewhere else.. the same way a criminal goes do something else when they die in a raid and cant go back
What do I do when my car is in PD parking and I died near enough to PD so my NLR touches my car and the PD NPCs? (something that happens more often then you think). Not saying PD NLR shouldn't be nerfed, just saying when that happens as long as it does not impact the previous RP situation PD should be able to go and re-gear or get in there car to go patrol. Not to mention if I died in heavy TFU gear in that situation by policy I am forced to wait until I gear now to patrol, as I cannot simply go into another cop's car unless another active situation occurs.

Reaction score
What do I do when my car is in PD parking and I died near enough to PD so my NLR touches my car and the PD NPCs? (something that happens more often then you think). Not saying PD NLR shouldn't be nerfed, just saying when that happens as long as it does not impact the previous RP situation PD should be able to go and re-gear or get in there car to go patrol.
i think cops should have same crim rules they cant go back to place where they died even if they died

1. the NLR time will be same as before
2. shootout will end fast

for now if you have NLR use monorail to go to any place you need to go :) ;)

Reaction score
What do I do when my car is in PD parking and I died near enough to PD so my NLR touches my car and the PD NPCs? (something that happens more often then you think). Not saying PD NLR shouldn't be nerfed, just saying when that happens as long as it does not impact the previous RP situation PD should be able to go and re-gear or get in there car to go patrol. Not to mention if I died in heavy TFU gear in that situation by policy I am forced to wait until I gear now to patrol, as I cannot simply go into another cop's car unless another active situation occurs.
You must simply cope with the circumstances of your own death...

Reaction score
This isn’t really fair for the orgs that have to inactive friends that don’t play as much . You shouldn’t have to hire a new player to harvest your drugs , I understand why this was done tho

Reaction score

The same thing that you do now already... you go inside, grab a car and leave, I've seen multiple officers breaking NLR but as it was just to get a new car and after the situation was finished then its fine..

What you are describing is a problem already today and it just stays the same

Reaction score
The same thing that you do now already... you go inside, grab a car and leave, I've seen multiple officers breaking NLR but as it was just to get a new car and after the situation was finished then its fine..

But I don't wana need to break NLR D:

Reaction score

You're painting all pd with the same brush, majority of us will literally wait at CH for slums to stop getting shot up before we go near pd to restock/ grab a car.
In an instance where a pd raid happens which seems to be a very frequent occurrence where do we get our patrol cars from then? Where does tfu gear down, they can't simply patrol with a fellow officer in heavy gear like Sindarin mentioned...

Reaction score
You're painting all pd with the same brush, majority of us will literally wait at CH for slums to stop getting shot up before we go near pd to restock/ grab a car.
In an instance where a pd raid happens which seems to be a very frequent occurrence where do we get our patrol cars from then? Where does tfu gear down, they can't simply patrol with a fellow officer in heavy gear like Sindarin mentioned...

I can assure you that no one will tell you anything for breaking NLR if the situation is clearly over and all you want to do is gear down / get a car..

Reaction score
10 minutes NLR is punishing, but makes complete sense in this regard. There's a major drawback, obviously. NLR around PD is stupid long, so something needs to be changed.
Im happy for this actually.

Because i hope it will make cops act like cops and use tactics like they should. Right now cops are rushing in, maybe the punishment will serve us all well lol

Id like to see maybe an option to get vehicles at city hall maybe? or a small police post at suburbs where you can get a car if you got NLR at PD? idk

Yes, but people have mentioned making some sort of fix to this multiple times. f.ex the spawning police cars at CH thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can assure you that no one will tell you anything for breaking NLR if the situation is clearly over and all you want to do is gear down / get a car..
Trouble is, your health gets lowered when you enter NLR...

Reaction score
I can assure you that @curak messaged me over steam that I am not to set foot near PD to grab a car till it finishes.

Add it to the rules, that officers may retrieve their car or weapons, but may not carry weapons when in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.