What brings you back to keep playing?

Deleted member 6228

The content is unlike anything else, theres a lot of downsides but they got guns and shooting just right

Reaction score
idk i just keep joining and i cant stop i think im addicted help
(DISCLAIMER I AM ADDICTED TO EVERYTHING BUT PERP INCLUDING METH HEROIN AND CHEESE BURGERS (at the same time) also one specific song on loop guess who by(yes)What am i even typing about now)

Reaction score
Because it’s fun.

If you get on for the mindset of having fun without caring about guns or whatever happens, you’re gonna have a good time.

plus it’s funny to mug kids who just have absolutely no chance against Douglas the great

Reaction score
something to do, bored of any other game, i go in like a cycle of cs perp then some new "hyped game". mostly tho to piss around with mates gunfights aren't bad either
Don't mid a bit of passive rp tho.

Reaction score
I guess it's because of the grinding aspect, I do enjoy grinding my progression and ever since I got unbanned like a month ago it's been really fun. The combat is also fun, although my game runs like shit whenever people are fighting I still have a good time at least trying and helping others out with giving info and what not. The community is what really makes this server more enjoyable too, sure it's got some toxicity but what community doesn't? There are a lot of good and friendly people out there who you can have laughs with and just chat to in general chilling at the Bazaar.

Reaction score
i think i spoke to you last, i told you i needed another month due to my grandma but that was totally ignored

• Informative
Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
@Envionic Probably forgot about the ticket, since I was the main one dealing with every single demotion, activity warning, dismissal, etc. More than less forgot about your helpdesk ticket, if you had made another helpdesk ticket probably could've got it sorted out again and more or less moved back to your rank, considering you were a Corporal, I usually go over everything before demoting someone, but I guess I missed something on yours specifically

Reaction score
@A1L you're good, don't worry. Even if you did it on purpose I wouldn't hold a grudge on one of my friends. <3

• Friendly
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
"If you get on for the mindset of having fun without caring about guns or whatever happens, you’re gonna have a good time." Wish everyone had the same mindset. Not to nod at recent events but this has always been a thing for many people, not sure why many always care when they lose.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I honestly really enjoy the role-play. While obviously it is not as much as it used to be back in 2014 and even 2016, it is still a big part of the community. I really try and come on everyday to see the people I care about and have fun with my friends. I love to try and promote some fun roleplay and try and keep what matters most in the server to me, still going.
It might just seem like Perp will always be around, but this community really holds this server up high, and I want to make sure everyone keeps having fun and keeps the spirit of PH alive :)