Whats wrong with the server?

Ayjay

Reaction score
@Dom_

I'm not too sure how people can possibly claim they aren't listened to, we reverted one of the biggest PD changes a couple months back as people wanted it. We also review rules, additions and other issues every single admin meeting. We've changed a load of rules that people haven't been happy with. Every time a topic gains traction eventually gets resolved.

Deleted member 6228

I didn't cheat again, I only did it once, which was retarded to begin with

Reaction score
people are never happy with what you give so why bother trying?

Reaction score
The server is a far-fetched abomination of what it used to be. Very strict rules and mechanics made old players leave and relentless orgs made new players quit. The server is filled with people who seem to not have lives and sit in a base only to afk for 12 hours while growing virtual drugs so they could buy a supercar. The PLPD is a corporate hierarchy that values connections and ass kissing more than actual passion.

Perp has fallen too low and it cant be brought back to the level of fame and respectability it once had. In the past every single time you joined you would experience something completely new and unique. Today its just bland. There is nobody in the streets, interactions are non existant - this is the bane of perp. Just let it die.

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with the server, it's just how it is; now that we have solid development team it can only get better

Reaction score
I just think the server has become alot more harder then what it was in 2015-16. The high quality metal update making crafting more complicated meant that not as many people crafted, the new gun system that made marksmanship so key and made guns go up in price, the pd update that although now is much easier to get into it was like that for like 1 year and i think it did make alot of people quit the server as there was such an addiction on trying to get a high rank and when people got demoted or someone got promoted who didnt deserve it, it made people angry.

Although i think perp is getting slightly better then what it was like months back it just isn't the same and there is not as much action.

We need a simpler server that isnt such a chore to get guns and fun things, so there is more action and a fun less toxic community where people dont get so angry when they lose something.

(sorry if theres spelling errors i kinda just wanted to write this quick as i dont give a fuck as i dont play the server that much to care)

Reaction score
i go on server i literally mess about for 30 minutes until they kill me, thats the best it gets